DaGolem

Why i can´t use Scopes as binoculars?

Scopes as binoculars?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Scopes as binoculars?

• Yes, because is logical that u can use them
    • No, because i dont know why

Why i can´t use Scopes as binoculars?

It makes realy no sense that i can carry them but can´t use them without the gun.

• Like 1

Good point. Technically they would be monoculars, but same difference. You know what I wanted today? Why cant you gather wood with the axe anymore? My friend had a broken leg and just needed wood for a splint. I ran past like 1000 trees trying to find wooden sticks  >:(

• Like 2

Well no you can't, it's ludicrous. You can use them as monoculars though :P

If i carry two of them then i can use them binocular ...rofl

But your are right! It is only monocular with one of them :D

Edited by DaGolem

Literally the first thing I tried doing when I found one whilst hunting for a Mosin. Tried equipping it and no dice.

Good point. Technically they would be monoculars, but same difference. You know what I wanted today? Why cant you gather wood with the axe anymore? My friend had a broken leg and just needed wood for a splint. I ran past like 1000 trees trying to find wooden sticks  > :(

The long white barns usually have sticks. ;)

Edited by creature
  • Like 1

Good point. Technically they would be monoculars, but same difference. You know what I wanted today? Why cant you gather wood with the axe anymore? My friend had a broken leg and just needed wood for a splint. I ran past like 1000 trees trying to find wooden sticks  > :(

Resource gathering was mentioned by Rocket in his latest post about the upcoming features. According to it, target delivery for resource gathering (& cooking) is early 2014.

Edited by touffe
  • Like 1

Yeah another Point of Fail logic in this Game....but yeah this game is so realistic, not! :D

Grew up hunting, and asked the old man the same thing. Something about over handling scopes can throw off their ranging, etc.

Didn't pay attention, was 30 below.

• Like 1

I can't ducktape a PSU and a long range scope and make really messed up brokenoculars?

Edited by Applejaxc

They'd only be 1.4x or 1.6x telescopes, so kinda useless unless you found a long range, or until they fix the magnifications.