Sign in to follow this  
StevenKelman

Player crouching?

Whenever i see a player they are always crouching down not moving and they can still kill me but they are invisible? i can see zombies fine but not other players

Not sure if this is a bug/glitch or something wrong with my internet?

I'm confuzzled here.

You can see invisible people that are crouching?

Or, you see them crouching and then they're gone?

Just because you don't see someone and they kill you, it doesn't mean they're invisible. It means they're well hidden.

I'm confuzzled here.

You can see invisible people that are crouching?

Or, you see them crouching and then they're gone?

Just because you don't see someone and they kill you, it doesn't mean they're invisible. It means they're well hidden.

whenever i see any player they are just crouched down not moving staring at one spot.  But i went and hit one of the still players a few hours ago and he wouldnt die. I then started getting hit by an invisible person while the character crouching down was still in the same position and i was out in the open and i took me a while to die from getting punched so they couldn't of done it from a distance

Turn off your grass, tree and bush overlay. Man-Made cover is the only true cover.

Sounds like de-sync to me. It should be a temporary issue.

I know I've seen some dead bodies that will be crouching, so that's probably what that is.

The other part is probably they are shooting at you or desync

It's desync...same happens to me if I end up too close to too many other players with too much in my inventory. Think it's a bandwidth issue which'll need fixing at some point - hopefully quickly, but I'm not the one to decide :(