Sign in to follow this  
thebalfrog

Please add a suicide option, glitched to the back of the church

As you can see from the picture, today I glitched in to the back of the church after freshly spawning in Elektro. Can you add a quick option to suicide or eat the battery or do something, as I really don't want to have to wait an hour to die of thirst.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/451783904884305670/6CA24447EB0C4209B3802AAB7A1BAA7B08C4ACDE/

• Like 2

Can you add a quick option to suicide or eat the battery

My sides. Glorious. Please implement this, Devs, and also force-feeding batteries.

• Like 1

Aww man, some people have all the luck.

I'd hang out and mess with everyone.

Or, log out, switch servers and sprint just as you enter the game. It may take a few tries to get it right, but player characters spawn in a split second before buildigs do.

Try running and vaulting into the invisible part while still in the vaulting animation disconnect and reconnect and you should be on the other side of the wall again.

Edited by Zecele

Aww man, some people have all the luck.

I'd hang out and mess with everyone.

Or, log out, switch servers and sprint just as you enter the game. It may take a few tries to get it right, but player characters spawn in a split second before buildigs do.

Have tried the second thing aswell as mass spamming servers to try and reset, the one time I actually want it!

Also may have been saying "I am your lord and savior" as random people searched the church!

As fun as this is I would literally rather eat batteries

• Like 1

Sprint till you're dead. Enabling 'Respawn' button will cause kids to respawn till they're at the right place.Although I'm not sure if it's still possible,but still.

In elektro? Just play music over your mic, people will flock to kill you. I suggest ace of base or aqua for immediate results.

Also, not eating or drinking technically is suicide.

• Like 2