Sign in to follow this  
King of kong

I Liek To Kidnap Bandits

Come. You join me. We kidnap dem lil' fockers. Lure em' in with Kandy. Maik em' drink disinfectant.

anigif_come-to-my-van-gif-11212-12892799

• Like 1

>Not creating an isolated zombie death arena in the middle of the woods.

>Not force-marching the bandit into the middle of said arena.

>Not breaking their legs and dragging them towards some shuffling zombies, before firing into the air and driving/running away.

Guys pls

How do you kidnap someone not willing to be kidnapped? I mean, you have to actually want to get caught in DayZ. Not me. I come with fists a swingin', You have to put me down or I will knock you the fuck out and take all your shit. Mike Tyson style.

How do you kidnap someone not willing to be kidnapped? I mean, you have to actually want to get caught in DayZ. Not me. I come with fists a swingin', You have to put me down or I will knock you the fuck out and take all your shit. Mike Tyson style.

Handcuffs and promises to let them go (But we won't)

Handcuffs and promises to let them go (But we won't)

I don't care about my shit near enough to let anyone cuff me. I'll just start throwing fists. If I die, I die. Big whoop, I will have at least knocked 1 of the motherfuckers out before going down. That's always funny, hearing them yell about epi pens and bandages for their fallen comrade as I stare at a black screen before respawning. They're always so careful about shooting you when you're in their friends face throwing punches... funny thing isn't it? :p