Sign in to follow this  
QUAZIMOFO

So tired of the teleport/frozen bug

This has been happening to me for 3 days now. I will be playing and suddenly get teleported to wherever I was a couple minutes ago and then Im locked up. The game doesnt recognize my keyboard and I have to ctrl/alt/del to close the game. At any given time I get maybe 10-15 minutes of continuous game play in. And yes the bug has been reported. Im just venting. >:(

And it saved me from being shot ahahha )))))

Edited by raynor009
  • Like 1

I've only experienced this as of yesterday. It's frustrating, but it only happened once or twice and the distances weren't too far.

The new patch will be fixing this bug, but to avoid it run with something in your hands and your fists lowered.

The rubber banding of the pain.

For every one who dodged a bullet there is one of us who has been hit because of it.

If you find it that bad, best wait until the next update and hope it gets fixed. 

I've run with things in my hand and fists lowered and still got the bug, stop spreading this rumour that it works since you haven't tried if it actually helps. 

I'm waiting for the next patch because currently any server I join, any character I have I get this bug constantly. This is the first bug I've encountered that rendered me not being able to play, sadface.

I only seem to get it when I go between cherno and elektro ...nowhere else. 

got friends playin regular servers at the mo they haven't had any problems today

and they had to stop yesterday because they weren't getting any where 

Me and my friends got the same problem over here, yesterday was unplayable. Haven't played today yet.