Steel Experience

Idea for zombies

What next? Teleporter Zombie? Spitting Zombies? Flying zombies? Zebra Zombie?

I say no. Let the number of zombie be a problem, not the kind of zombie.

This. There are no über-doods like that in RL, so why would there be a über-zombie, seeing that zombies are just reanimated human corpses

Screw tank thingies, i want a zombie bear! 

Edited by Iemitsu
  • Like 1

I thought it would be quite interesting to include something in DayZ that is a much stronger version of the regular zombie -

This zombie will be larger in size, it is unable to move faster than walking speed, it takes much more shots to kill and it's attacks are much slower but also a lot stronger than the regular zombies attacks. This zombie should have a higher chance to drop something of interest and will only be found in some military areas

What do you think?

A few people have mentioned this from place to place about having a stronger foe to fight to make things even more interesting, so I thought I'd post what I think would be a balanced version of this.

Go and play Left 4 Dead.

• Like 1

For those saying no tank zombies. I'm sure Chernarus had a few burly and surly dudes. I'm talking beefed up dudes with layers of muscles. Which, if they were alive would be a tough son of a bitch to take in a fight. So naturally, they got infected. Now since they feel no pain, and have thick layers of muscles they would naturally be tougher zombies to take down, almost impossible in melee, but still one shot with a headshot, but requires a lot of bullets if shot anywhere else. That's the way I see it. 

• Like 1

Considering however that the virus is maybe somekind of rabies it would be intresting to have infected dogs and other animals.

Was beaten to it... but

Screw tank thingies, i want a zombie bear! 

Zombear...and real bears for that matter, only difference is that one's attracted to loud noises, other is scared by them :)

Zombies already have superpowers.

Zombie ghosts biatchees!!

Can you imagine if people you killed in this game turns into a zombie? You could have a zombie with stuff on it you can loot if you kill him.

Or at least just players that were killed by zombies (or dies from infected wounds). That should be essential in any zombie game.

I agree and say more.

Zombies should spawn inside houses, buildings ... etc .... would be really cool you open a door and come face to face with some zombie inside the houses ...

I would enjoy zombie variation, i know people say it would become unrealistic but we need something to make the environment more dangerous and this could just do the the trick.

1. No to "special zombies"

2. Yes to different size zombies (affects melee damage, and resistance to physical damage)

3. Yes to more zombies (once optimization allows for it)

4. Increased damage and more importantly infection from zombies

5. Yes, I also believe I remember Rocket saying there will be armored zombies due to soldiers, police, etc. turning.

6. I also remember Rocket discussing zombie life cycle, but what that entails I forget.

Edited by Lorax

Nice grammar

Do you realize that English is not the first language of some people...in fact most people.

What we need are zombies in wheelchair that can catch up on you fast on a flat road.

tumblr_l8yelgNSmY1qab0e5o1_500.jpg

Cincerely lol`d, if one zombie would be smart enough to use a wheelchair to its advantage, next zombie would be chasing you on a bicycle, or a skateboard!)

Simply:Fat slow zombies

Slim fast(naturally)

Big muscular hard hitting

No L4D, its realistic, since there are these types of people in real life.

Also, inpenitrable BEAR ZOMBIES, would be your tank zombies, since small caliber bullets simply bounce off the bear`s skull at certain angles(also real life).

And hords OFC!)