Sign in to follow this  
frostknivez

DayZ is Currently Unplayable (For Me)

So I was making my way down to the coast to meet up with my friend. I was on the west of the map so of course I stopped off at green mountain. It has one of those jail buildings at the top of the mountain so I went inside. As I was looting the beds on the top floor WHAT DO YOU FUCKING KNOW I get teleported outside of the building and fall to my death....

Bye bye M4A1 Acog, a Magnum, 2 FXN45's, A shit ton of food, medical supplies and my FRESH BANANA in PRISTINE condition.

"y dnt u jst get ur bodie bak"... the server decided to restart.

I don't even know what to say... and don't bitch about it being alpha, they release alpha to get people to report bugs, and this is a game breaking bug that needs to be fixed.

BTW is anyone else teleporting back and fourth? And just keep spazzing out? And on very rare occasions have their character lock itself so you cannot press a single button? Not even ESC...

I literally cannot play the game, I hope these bugs get patched in the future. I was able to play just fine before the 3925 update rolled out. Now I is sad :'( About 6 hours of work was put into getting that gear (Yes I have no life, 90 hours played too). :'(

So this is pretty much just a warning when you are looting building on a high floor, there will be a chance you might just teleport out the building and fall to your death. And no it wasn't my ping, my ping was 19 and my desync was 0. So guys, watch out.

Report the bug for now you can't do nothing about it until it's patched be patient...

everybody is teleporting these days.  Is very hard to play this days..... Got 2 friends killed beacouse they were teleported outside lvl2 house ...

same stuff happens to me... been about a week almost I haven't played... I'm sure they're working on it

Okay to be honest alot of this should have been fixed i mean look how long this has been in works and this is all they have to show for it the same map same shit and nothing but bugs so whats new the UI thats about it that took that long to make game is still running like a mod i just dont know what to say people  can run in a circle and the lag just makes them imposible to shoot lol its just not what should have been released after this long of a wait

Thanks for the bug report. Now go back to testing. Or don't. There are only 700,000 other people to do so if you don't want to.

Okay to be honest alot of this should have been fixed i mean look how long this has been in works and this is all they have to show for it the same map same shit and nothing but bugs so whats new the UI thats about it that took that long to make game is still running like a mod i just dont know what to say people  can run in a circle and the lag just makes them imposible to shoot lol its just not what should have been released after this long of a wait

It's a very small team and games aren't easy to make. It takes time. Bugs are hard to pick up and fix as ANYTHING could cause it. Like Rocket warned everyone. Don't buy it, it's currently broken.

Tears and more tears. Report the bugs. Playing is optional if you believe you can't play it. Remember you opted into the testing phase of the game. So test and bug report.

• Like 1

So I was making my way down to the coast to meet up with my friend. I was on the west of the map so of course I stopped off at green mountain. It has one of those jail buildings at the top of the mountain so I went inside. As I was looting the beds on the top floor WHAT DO YOU FUCKING KNOW I get teleported outside of the building and fall to my death....

Bye bye M4A1 Acog, a Magnum, 2 FXN45's, A shit ton of food, medical supplies and my FRESH BANANA in PRISTINE condition.

"y dnt u jst get ur bodie bak"... the server decided to restart.

I don't even know what to say... and don't bitch about it being alpha, they release alpha to get people to report bugs, and this is a game breaking bug that needs to be fixed.

Yesterday, I got killed by a teleport hacker.  Today, I fell to my death through a solid wall.  Shit happens.

You said, "don't bitch about it being alpha, they release alpha to get people to report bugs, and this is a game breaking bug that needs to be fixed."

You're right.  The alpha is for reporting bugs.  Not for immediately fixing anything that ruins your gameplay experience.

So take your own advice.  "Don't bitch about it" and report the bugs.  If you clipped through a wall, try providing a location and submitting that in a feedback report.