DaniWesNL

Please undo today's patch asap

In less than 15 minutes I rubberbanded more than 20 times, had my camera jerk around like my char has Parkinson, glitched into or through walls and eventually glitched through the wall in the Electro firestation and fell dead on the floor.

In less than 15 minutes I rubberbanded more than 20 times, had my camera jerk around like my char has Parkinson, glitched into or through walls and eventually glitched through the wall in the Electro firestation and fell dead on the floor.

Unless it happens during every life, I'm sure it's a temporary glitch among many that the alpha has to offer 

I agree, this patch broke the game for me with the rubber banding and the worst spawn system in the videogame history but hey, it's an alpha, things must change and they need to test everything they do so calm down and give them time.

I've also had more rubberbanding today than I'd had previously... server patch applied or something maybe?

I rubberband every now and then, but i get rid of it by restarting the game.

5v3TjmU.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0PiIhEt.png

​-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CoSMCIu.png

There are pictures in the spoiler, but they are in a spoiler so they don't take up a load of room.

Edited by Shenanigans
  • Like 2

5v3TjmU.png

You people really need to quit posting that crap, it helps nobody and only makes you look like you have less than average intelligence.

He's complaining that a recent game change has impacted the game in a negative way and needs to be reverted and refined. I'm guessing the OP may have opted into the beta testing since the pending patch has not affected any of the normal servers yet.

Edited by MystoganXIX
  • Like 4

You people really need to quit posting that crap, it helps nobody and only makes you look like you have less than average intelligence.

He's complaining that a recent game change has impacted the game in a negative way and needs to be reverted and refined. I'm guessing the OP may have opted into the beta testing since the pending patch has not affected any of the normal servers yet.

I posted "that crap" because he sounded like he was complaining about the bugs, rather than saying information about it like you should in a bug report. It either should not be posted (complaining) or should be in the bugreports section and contain info on the problem.

Maybe he should stop complaining then and go through the correct channels to implement a fix(ie. NOT the forum)? Maybe he and you should learn to read stickied posts about how to report bugs? Maybe you should stop being such an argumentative twit when people provide responses?

See the part of that warning that says 'take part in active development'? Of course you didn't, you didnt read it.You do that by using the feedback tracker. That is the only correct method for providing feedback unless a developer specifically asks you to do something different.

Edited by Merrick362
  • Like 3

He's complaining that a recent game change has impacted the game in a negative way and needs to be reverted and refined.

I think we should let the developers decide when they have gathered enough data from the patch.

If they revert without having the necessary data, the game won't progress.

This is why they put all those disclaimers in, it's because there is actual testing going on. Making demands like "patch now!" or "revert now!" doesn't make a lot of sense.

• Like 3

Maybe he should stop complaining then and go through the correct channels to implement a fix(ie. NOT the forum)? Maybe he and you should learn to read stickied posts about how to report bugs? Maybe you should stop being such an argumentative twit when people provide responses?

See the part of that warning that says 'take part in active development'? Of course you didn't, you didnt read it.You do that by using the feedback tracker. That is the only correct method for providing feedback unless a developer specifically asks you to do something different.

I see no where in the forum rules where it is prohibited from discussing bugs. When someone complains about a certain bug causing alot of problems, it can lead to helpful information since another person may have found a way to reduce the problems that occur due to said bug. But I guess you have a problem with that huh?

@ Merrick362, Forums are more actively monitored and since this is not a specific bug, but a request to reroll to the previous build I posted this on the forums.

Secondly, Shenanigans, wow I would not have expected such an immature response from someone who's relatively active on these forums. The fact this in an alpha is the primary reason I went to ask for an immediate rollback of today's changes, as they are not helping towards making the game better.

@ The_Man Rubberbanding means your character gets "warped" back several meters or sometimes even a kilometer, as if you went back through time. It was an issue before this patch, but seems more prevalent now, together with the other things I mentioned.

Edited by DaniWesNL

5v3TjmU.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0PiIhEt.png

​-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CoSMCIu.png

There are pictures in the spoiler, but they are in a spoiler so they don't take up a load of room.

What this got to do with these pictures? :s The game as been working great from day 1 its only since today its gone to shit. Stop posting crap cuz its not helpping no1 bar making you look like a dick just saying! 

What is "rubberbanding" ? 

Have you ever seen a factory rubberband that slips? It is kinda like that. When you should go forward you slip back all the time due to latency.

Edited by Grumpy Monkey
  • Like 1

I see no where in the forum rules where it is prohibited from discussing bugs. When someone complains about a certain bug causing alot of problems, it can lead to helpful information since another person may have found a way to reduce the problems that occur due to said bug. But I guess you have a problem with that huh?

And he received his answer. Just because the answer REALLY is "Alpha Testing" and you don't like to hear it, doesn't make it any less true. 

You and your kind remind me of those 9/11 truthers. 

yeah whatever patch caused this is really a nucense... I've not played in a couple days because of this. I'm waiting for the next patch to come out as it's MORE likely for them to roll out another patch instead of reverting to a previous patch -.-

@ Merrick362, Forums are more actively monitored

Not by the devs, no.

The feedback tracker is where it is at.

No patches will be reverted, updated or changed in any other way until the devs have the data they require, and they are working on it as we speak. No amount of forum threads will make it go any faster.

Please have some patience.

• Like 4

As far as I know, the patch fixing the rubber-banding issue has not even been implemented yet. They are still waiting for clearance on Steam or something. I can't even update my server to the new build. Keep an eye on the announcements forum and wait for the patch to go from pending to rolling?

Hey guys... it could be related to the DDOS attacks on steam also.. probably just not a good idea to play till its resolved. Also, the DDOS attacks are the reason the update can not be uploaded from the developers, so they are the reason we don't have the rubberband patch. 

Edited by Dontstealmycheese