Sign in to follow this  
Slyguy65

How do you know you are "healthy" and regaining blood?

Anyone know? I heard someone told me you actually get a "HEALTHY" tag on your inventory screen when you are regaining blood. Buuut i call BS.

I drink and eat enough so that i rarely get the tags but yet my color still fades from my screen to the normal (not so colorful).

I have seen a YouTube video, and the person had the Healthy tag. Make sure you eat ALOT over the "I'm hungry" things. I believe they only stop appearing when your stomach is only slightly filled (something low like 20% full)

My friend told me the same thing. He was either notified in the same way of: You're starting to feel healthy ... OR, it was the opposite of the Sick symbol in the Gear menu. I'm sure it's possible 
I think if..

You're not fatigued.
You eat healthily, (loads of fruits jumbled in)
Drop some Vitamins 
Drink Water. 
Scoff your face. I mean really go wild.

You'll get it. 

I've tried it. I ate 2 bags of rice, box of cereal, assorted tins and gorged on Water. NOHING, So it must be circumstantial. 

Eat and drink even more. I was drinking at a pond about 35 times and eating about 5 (or even more) cans of beans until i finally got the 'healing' tag and soon the 'healthy' tag. So just eat and drink until you get the messge my stomach is full. I think you also must not be injured or be sick. Well kinda hard to find out all this stuff with no HUD. But, I like.

Watch the video that is posted on this site. It explains in great detail how to get, and maintain, a healthy status.

You need to eat and drink until it says "My stomach feels completely full". Then, if you rest enough, you will get the healthy symbol.

If you have a backpack full of food your doing it wrong. Eat everything. Once you get healthy status. Then you can start saving food. Always fill up on water when you come across it.

EDIT: Don't eat till you vomit though...

Edited by hrdrok

Anyone know? I heard someone told me you actually get a "HEALTHY" tag on your inventory screen when you are regaining blood. Buuut i call BS.

I drink and eat enough so that i rarely get the tags but yet my color still fades from my screen to the normal (not so colorful).

On the inventory screen it will actually say Healthy.  If you are hurt in Healthy status, it will change to Healing.

While in healing status, you may want to hunker down somewhere until you fully regain your blood and it goes back to Healthy.

Call BS all you want, I do it all the time, drink till you're full, eat often, and take vitamins. Also color desaturation as to do with your blood level not your health, hunger or thirst.

0hz9.png

Edited by EchoZeero

Call BS all you want, I do it all the time, drink till you're full, eat often, and take vitamins. Also color desaturation as to do with your blood level not your health, hunger or thirst.

0hz9.png

You, sir, are a tier 1 operator. :D

I got "healthy" drinking and eating a lot. Anyway I still drink and eat all I can drink and eat cause I think that the "healthy" status doesn't really mean a full energy/hydration  but a good status of them.

Edited by Noisex