• Announcements

Leferath

DayZ SA Map

4 posts in this topic

Hey there!

I made a map design of Chernarus to be printed and hung above my computer desk, decided to share it with you guys:

0h2DzKY.jpg

This is a smaller version which i could upload tho these forums, the full one can be found on my devart page (for free obviously): http://fav.me/d70megg

Full version's dimensions:

3945x3584 pixels ( ~104cm x 95cm)

96 pixels/ inch resolution

Hope you like it!

anathol likes this

Pretty cool, but why the "Demo" on the map? It's pretty confusing...

check the link mate, told you i couldn't upload the full thing on here so i linked my DevArt profile, put the demo sing there so ppl won't confuse this for the "full image" :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Make Chernarus an Island??????????
      By FlimFlamm
      Currently Chernarus (give or take):

So there is this large desolate wasteland we call the radiation zone or the de-bug zone that amounts to a vast stretch of unusable terrain (the immediate terrain is also unappealing because it is right up against an inexplicably radioactive wasteland).
      My suggestion is essentially to reshape the northern and western extremities of Chernarus such that instead of wasteland there is coast, creating an island.
      In order to make the waters and coastline itself playable, the whole land mass of chernarus essentially needs to be pulled south east (or the game-play region delineated by the western and northern borders needs to be move north west).
      I have no clue how this stuff is programmed in the DayZ engine, but if it could be pulled off Chernarus + could become even bigger and a fair bit more dynamic.
      This is a primitive rendering of what Chernarus COULD look like:

This gives 360 degrees of potential for additional islands and seems like it could be at least a 20-30% increase in the size of the chernarus land mass without increasing the size of the existing gameplay boundaries.
      Crazy I know, but what do you all think?