Sign in to follow this  
Pizza roll

I'm sick and don't know what to do

You probably ate rotten fruit or something.  Another strange thing I noticed is when I clean my wounds with alcohol tincture it makes me sick for an hour or so till 'my wounds are clean.'

You get sick from over eating, rest your tummy and you should feel better.

Next time mind your manners and chew your food properly.

• Like 2

What is the actual message your getting? Someone thought it might be from eating rotten fruit or something. Are you sure it's due to overeating? If so, then you're lucky, it will pass...or you'll get murdered first. Either way, result.

My guy is the same, i think it was from over eating somehow.  I was getting the drink message so i drank a cola and after that i was sick.  Been sick for about 2 hours now....

Another strange thing I noticed is when I clean my wounds with alcohol tincture it makes me sick for an hour or so till 'my wounds are clean.'

i have a "sick" warning exactly from this. Cleaning my wounds with alcohol tincture. The problem now, is that it's been waaaay over an hour and i still have the "sick" warning. I was already low on blood, and i think this might slow down or stop my recovery altogether. No symptoms yet, but without healing, i'm stuck with a desaturated game.

Might be time to go on a zombie killing rampage until i have no ammo, and good luck to whoever finds my body, because i have nearly every gun except the mosin on me. I have this character for 2 weeks now, and everybody runs away from me when i try to help. It's getting boring. Everyone thinks it's a trap, but i never killed a guy without them firing first.  :( Nobody trust an asian girl with a shit load of weapons on her i guess.

You probably ate rotten fruit or something.  Another strange thing I noticed is when I clean my wounds with alcohol tincture it makes me sick for an hour or so till 'my wounds are clean.'

Yep the same happened to  me.

Cleaning your wounds will make you ill :)

Cleaning your wounds DOES NOT make you ill, it only exposes the fact that you are sick.

To get well:

Clean your wounds once with alcohol if you have it.  It isn't strictly necessary; I was sick this morning from zombie attack but didn't have alcohol, still i got well by eating and drinking tons of food.

Drink til you are stuffed, wait a while and then eat until you are stuffed.  Repeat. 

When you press Tab and the icons next to your avatar show "Hydrated, "Energized" and you are full of food, then you should see "Healing" then "Healthy."  It takes a long time, so keep gathering food and stay away from zeds.

Edited by Six_Ten

Cleaning your wounds DOES NOT make you ill, it only exposes the fact that you are sick.

It kinda does. There's a small chance from either tincture or any medication found in the game, that you will get sick. I don't remember exactly, but it's something like a 5% or 7% chance. I'll try your cure and see if i get rid of it. Let's hope for the best.