Sign in to follow this  
ryuujikun

Alt + F4 exploit

Today i met another one of these guys that dont want a fair pvp. I scouted someone near the military Tents and shoot him with my M24. Nearly instantly i saw the message xxx is loosing connection. He were away and left. These happens so often, pvp issnt fun with these exploiter :(

ehhmmmm....dude i think u shot me by the tents..... i didnt alt+f4 if that was me...i got killed and instant respawned....because i dont give a f... ive i get killed...its a part of the game...

i dont know if u checked the body...i had like some camo m4 i think and a m9 sd on me

see i was by the tents in stari sobor i went to the first tent it was dark on the server and someone sniped my ass 1 shot and down :D if that was u i ant mad and nice shot :D

I cant Alt + F4 i get a message about Command Backspace bla bla xD

I think that issue is due to you not having a soul. Try getting one and seeing if that fixes it.

I cant Alt + F4 i get a message about Command Backspace bla bla xD

I think that issue is due to you not having a soul. Try getting one and seeing if that fixes it.

Lol? I never D/C in a fight lol I use alt f4 to close my game but I realise i cant