.Shady.

Squad looking for mature like minded individuals

I am currently looking for more players to join my squad. I'm looking for players 25+ years old with mic. We don't have any requirements beside age really, our biggest thing is we don't want a teamspeak with a bunch of chatter we like to be able to hear our surroundings. If you think you fit please leave your age, location and steam ID and I will add you to steam and message you the TS ip. If you would rather not advertise your info just PM me the info. Myself and a few others have been playing the mod since may 2012 and the SA since release day. We can always make some one better but we cannot make someone less annoying. Thank you for your time.

I cant say that im over 25, but I'm experienced as a Dayz player and I've played tens of hours on standalone and probably hundreds on the mod. Already have Ts and experience with groups.

How old are you frostt? The 25 is from expierence of mature players. That being said I have seen 20 year olds more mature than 30 year olds it's just way less common and I did not want to weed through all the immature ones. If you are mature and don't flood the chat I have no issue.

At the moment I'm 16 but, also on TS more than enough with other games. People I group with are also very strict about spamming shift B)

Okay no offence but we are looking for older but thank you for checking I hope you find a solid group. Good luck to you man.

19 very mature been playing dayz since mod was released. Know the map etc.

Steam I'd: djdecks2

My steam name has to many results, can I add you?

Edited by Reverence

K I'll add the last few guys that posted. Reverence what's your age and location?

You make it sound like you're posting in the personals on Craigslist.

Edited by Craux

24, California, Hero of Suburbia -- don't know if this helps, but I work as an EMT for a private ambulance, so I am used to communicating need to know information only over the radio IRL.