Sign in to follow this  
autoloon

Do you have a home yet?

Though my group is mostly nomadic. We have a "mission" house in kamenka :P I usualy have a camp outside zelenogorsk. From where i can view the mindless slaughter going on down in the city

East of the military base at Zeleno is a nice treeline with some thick evergreens to hide in. Its far enough away from where most people will be to safely spawn, with a great overlook and cover to survey Zeleno before moving in.

I have been using Zelenogorsk as my travel hub, and most of my journeys to link up with people begin and end there. However, while it is a great location just west of the most useful landmark on the map, I fear it may not be as safe as it once was. I have heard a lot of footsteps recently from my apartment, and gunfire being exchanged. It might be time to hit the road for good in search of a new home. 

Have you found your home base yet? Do you feel safe there? Or are you constantly on the move? 

Care to elaborate?

Care to elaborate?

Green mountain spire is a very tall tower. I believe (correct me if I am wrong) the highest point in all Chernarus. 

I found a tiny settlement with 3-4 houses with a well once that I really wanted to find again, but I haven't been able to. 

You can't have a home when nothing is persistant in the world.

When tents come, you can have a home.

Until then you are just a hobo.

Well my good sir, I am a happy hobo. I usually use a small farmhouse on the road leading to zel..such a nice spot but it seems like nobody goes there. No complaints. 

Zelenogorsk Apartment. Can go on runs when I need food. At night I read and eat fish, rice and beans. Go jogging around the Big Green. If other people pass through I prefer to lay low and load my Mosin

I chill in Gvozdno and travel between Krasnostav and NWAF depending on the need for supplies. I don't see many people on my long forest walks or in the cities. :(