225^2 KM is the area.

Who uses that notation? I thought metric units notations were pretty standard and I have always km^2 defined "square kilometers." (See my screenshot above).

Nope! what a noob go back to basic math idiot. Youre fuckign dumb as dog shit you know that? You are probably a no life loser geek with no job or friends you fucking loser. Yeah get mad pussy. inb4 cry

Lmao to this response -_-

225 square kilometers = 140 square miles.

Ie' date=' if you ever did geometry in school you'd know that we're not talking the distance between the corners of the map but actually how many kilometer/miles wide/high squares you can fit within the map.

[/quote']

225 square kilometers actually equals 86.87 square miles, not 140.

Why not? He asked a perfectly legitimate question and as such deserved an honest answer.

Because he will insult you' date=' bypass his ban and get you banned.

[/quote']

Has anyone ever been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

No worries - Zombie earned himself a ban and won't be partaking in the discussion any more.

No worries - Zombie earned himself a ban and won't be partaking in the discussion any more.

Thats sad, he was way more intelligent than you judging by your recent posts. Too bad it wasnt you.

Thats sad' date=' he was way more intelligent than you judging by your recent posts. Too bad it wasnt you.

[/quote']

Weren't you the same one that started a thread asking why everyone you converse with is an asshole? Don't be an asshole back. It just feeds the whole cycle.

225 km^2 is a square thats 225km on all edges' date=' what are you talking about?

[/quote']

Haha, this is Idiocracy quality stuff here folks. Thanks. Thanks for all of this really. To the bottom of my heart.

I OBJECT your honor. The above speaker talks like a fag, and his shits all retarded. Brought to you by Carls Jr.

Thats sad' date=' he was way more intelligent than you judging by your recent posts. Too bad it wasnt you.

[/quote']

Weren't you the same one that started a thread asking why everyone you converse with is an asshole? Don't be an asshole back. It just feeds the whole cycle.

Then why is the original asshole still here?

....Ok we get it... op was wrong.. this is just scary how bad some people are at maths...

....Ok we get it... op was wrong.. this is just scary how bad some people are at maths...

I like how it had 0 replies for 20 minutes, and then once someone posted a confirmed answer, it instantly shot to 4 pages of people repeating the same shit, just to appear intelligent. Really shows just what kind of population this forums has

[/quote']

Oh! I'm so sorry. I wasn't aware that you were a retard until now. I'll be sure to pay special attention to your needs. :-/

People have been dealt with. Back on track people.

Then why is ZedsDeadBaby still here? Just sweeping it under the rug are we? Sweep enough shit under the rug and the shit will pile up.

People have been dealt with. Back on track people.

Then why is ZedsDeadBaby still here? Just sweeping it under the rug are we? Sweep enough shit under the rug and the shit will pile up.

Because Zed Baby is an asset to the community. He also has great hair... uh... What was the question again?

well this made my day!

You got it all wrong. 225 km^2 is actually 2 by 2 (the area) by 5 (thats the height because the helis need space to fly you know) and the km^2 is just something becasuse there is more than one server... nailed it!

PLEASE continue

Sorry, didn't check the date and I'm fairly new to the site (and DayZ for that matter) so I hadn't seen it before.

Funny as hell thread though...

Edited by DayZeeSurvivor

So a dinosaur of a thread was brought up. And the one who dug up this thread didn't even have any thing important to say. Grave yard inbound!

Locked. This thread was started last Summer and it was necro'd pretty needlesy TBH.