Sign in to follow this  
exomonkeyman

Hacker or extreme hopper?

Since when can you have 60 round stacks of Stanag ammo???

I would say hacker or really really REALLY retarded coast spawn killer that grinded gear for a year.

Bare in mind that this really isn't too hard to get. There are only a few guns in the game, and with the restarts yesterday he probably just took advantage of all the fresh loot.

I would say hacker or really really REALLY retarded coast spawn killer that grinded gear for a year.

Uhhh, you were talking about the players equipment, and yes, 30 Round stacked mags aren't really that uncommon. And if anything, coast killers probably don't have that good of gear, considering the people they're killing have nothing.

Edited by Jaginun

Bare in mind that this really isn't too hard to get. There are only a few guns in the game, and with the restarts yesterday he probably just took advantage of all the fresh loot.

The mosin ammo can actually be quite common. Odd why he would have so much also odd how all his food is the same.

Kinda glad i killed him with a pistol xD

Edited by exomonkeyman

-My name is Alotta.

-Alotta?

-Alotta Tuna.

2u70z78.jpg

Kinda glad i killed him with a pistol xD

Your run of the mill airfield hopper.

Actually I managed to grind pretty much the same set of gear just by farming the NW airfield every night for a week

and as for the 60/60 stanag mags..  all you do is tape 2x 30 round stanags together..it's not difficult =D

Edited by Blindingsun

I think that players who are used to servers that provide mega loot, weapons, 10,000 vehicles etc etc may be disappointed in the SA.

Funny how thing$ change

Edited by AussieBobby

Actually I managed to grind pretty much the same set of gear just by farming the NW airfield every night for a week

and as for the 60/60 stanag mags..  all you do is tape 2x 30 round stanags together..it's not difficult =D

i am talking about 60 round STACKS. so 60 bullets in a pile. i can only stack 30 rounds and if I want to fill a 60 mag i need to put 2x 30 into them

Edited by Guest

Wat

Airfield hopper, meaning he probably went to Balota and probably spent a good hour server hopping on low pop servers to stockpile on all that ammo.

i am talking about 60 round STACKS. so 60 bullets in a pile. i can only stack 30 rounds and if I want to fill a 60 mag i need to put 2x 30 into them

If you find a 30round magazine coupled, when you empty them, you get 60, I think

Correct. I load all of my m4 ammo into the 60 round magazines to make 60 round stacks.

btw, exomonkeyman, you can combine the maps to one entire map of chernarus  ;)