Chronous

.357 ammo available

so just picked up a .357 magnum and I was wondering where the ammo spawns at...

And the Wild West of Chernarus begins... guess who will be hunting for one of those tonight. :D

oh they added more weapons? Last i saw there was a mosin m4a1 and a fnx.45. There always been .357 ammo and shotgun shells but last i checked there was no spawns for shotguns or the magnum

yeah it spawned in that one town that has a business office and two hospitals in the same square

oh they added more weapons? Last i saw there was a mosin m4a1 and a fnx.45. There always been .357 ammo and shotgun shells but last i checked there was no spawns for shotguns or the magnum

The latest patch mentioned that they fixed the .357 spawn(s): I would infer that it is now in the game.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/221100/announcements/detail/1495491572534533529

I never found one before or the ammo so I had no idea whether to keep it or not but since it doesn't require mags I took it if I knew how to print screen I'd go in and get it and show it to you guys.

In all honestly she looks amazing, nice wooden handle and the barrel/chamber looks all shiney XD

I never found one before or the ammo so I had no idea whether to keep it or not but since it doesn't require mags I took it if I knew how to print screen I'd go in and get it and show it to you guys.

In all honestly she looks amazing, nice wooden handle and the barrel/chamber looks all shiney XD

Take a steam shot.

what buttons that?

nevermind

Edited by Chronous

Yes there is, and it does shoot

mag_zpsdb41100a.jpg

I found 3 of the .357 magnums tonight, all within about 20 minutes.  Two were in that mini military compound at Zelenogorsk and one was in the jail building on Green Mountain.  I also found ammo for it in that same jail building on Green Mountain.

Magnum definitely exists, shotguns definitely do not.

I found .357 rounds in both military barracks and residential.

Also for the Mosin guy, I've found TWO of them in cars, oddly enough.  FYI.

Magnum looks great and all. Except in first person. Looks kinda.. Small...

Ive held a .357 irl and that had a completly different "visual feel".

I found .357 Mag ammo in the back of the grocery store in Berezino. The .357 Mag itself I find at the military bases and airfields.