Sign in to follow this  
danchillz

(Video) The Fight For Pavlovo Military Base

Good to see you didn't combat log when you were stuck in the top of the building...would say it's pretty funny that your mate was bitching about KoS when at the start of the video you guys sprayed up that guy who was behind you and didn't shoot you :P

Good to see you didn't combat log when you were stuck in the top of the building...would say it's pretty funny that your mate was bitching about KoS when at the start of the video you guys sprayed up that guy who was behind you and didn't shoot you :P

I never combat log. If I'm fucked, then I'm fucked. :P

• Like 1

lal im kinda thinking i might've looted that because I am about one of the few people that close the doors to make it seem like nobody has been there.

And sometimes I wait for people ;)

lal im kinda thinking i might've looted that because I am about one of the few people that close the doors to make it seem like nobody has been there.

And sometimes I wait for people ;)

Hahaha could may well of been then :P

Pretty funny yeah. KoS near military buildings is fine by me, I expect others to do it in self defense.

Good video, nice comms and teamwork. Your looting needs practice, top-down 3rd person view in barracks or the prison is just lazy. There's loot under beds, loot on the beds, under tables etc that are easy to miss like magazines. Always fpv and check with the inventory tabs vicinity if something is hidden.

The ending is a senario I have yet to run into, but have thought about while in those buildings.

I usually have a buddy close the double doors and keep watch downstairs while I loot, or vice versa.