Sign in to follow this  
Hello moto

What did you do in Dayz today?

I finally made my way to the military base north of Kamenka, which I believe is the final stop on my grand tour of Chernarus Plus until the far north is further developed. Overall I think the Kamenka military base is one of my favorite areas on the map and cannot wait to get into some interesting situations there. It reminds me of the base with the underground bunker from Namalsk!

I found my first .357 magnum in the second barracks I searched, and took note that the military loot spawns have been altered a great deal even though it is not in the patch notes. 

The revolver has a nice clicking sound without any bullets. I threw 50 rounds of the stuff away from a bullet box on a fallen foe just the other day! So stupid :(

Edited by Doctor Zed

Killed my first player today :D

Some bandit pinned me down in a barracks in Zeleno. Figured out where he was, gunned in out of there and snuck into the building he was in. He must have not seen me run out cause I walked right up to him practially and shot him a numerous amount of times. Unfortunatly, I ruined the majority of his loot in doing so :(

Nothing much yet. Moved my butt near myshkino and had to fire my first shots in SA there. I was busy concentrating on something else and then realized there was Z coming towards me like a raging bull  :) Damn thing cost me 3 bullets(trying to find out how you change firemode to semi in standalone..)

Maybe later at the night going to visit first time those new military areas, though idea of doing that scares the beep out of me, well it's new years eve so why the heck not  :D

Got fully geared, traveled up to NEAF and back to the mid coast, then my torch was glitched, game crashed 3 times, respawned with inventory wiped...

Yay the pleasures of an Alpha testing...

nothing... its new years eve. you supose to stuff yourself with foods and drinks. no Dayz today

Okay?

I swept through an entire city looking for any drink/food. I found none, then I walked into a shed to starve to death.

LOL

got geared up a bit.

got the longrange scope and did some shooting on Z´s in long to mid/ distance.

Went north for ammo / later helped friends and got shot near balota ( henche why i hate going there )

mosiandme.jpg

was so proud of "mosy" my trusted rifle. But we wont part for long iam sure i find her again in a abadoned policar, like i found her sister in the picture above.

Happy new year everyone !

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

I started playing with a friend it was his first time. After describing where he was I figured he was in kamenka. We met up with another friend my main dayz buddy, and went to balota where he had seen an m4. After clearing the jailhouse I set up over watch in the first room on the bottom floor so they could go check the barracks.

While they were there I spotted a head tearing across the window. Panicking I aimed at the door and as soon as he came around a fired what I could. I hit twice but he went past the door.

He was saying don't shoot don't shoot over mic so I told him to get out and run away and I won't shoot. He states his doubts but I told him I had two more friends closing in and this is his one chance. So he tore off and I watched as he headed to the tents. We three left and headed to elekt. We stopped half way between cherno and elekt right near the town I think pridigorky

Logged in and walked around. Haven't seen anyone in days and I've been looking around what should be populated areas desperate to see another survivor.

BANG, shot in the back. No provacation. Just someone's thrill kill. 

Met up with a buddy, ran around military loot sites, grabbed some revolvers and ammo.  Tonight we begin ballistics tests on our subjects.

I accidently sniped my friend who was in Stary :(

First time I played (from 7pm to 7am) I shot my friend in the head with a pistol, 1 shot because he was being attacked by a zombie, and I swear his silhouette (it was near midnight) was acting like a zombie. Completely by accident and for some reason he didn't die. I panicked and didn't know what to do, but my friend acted quickly and bandaged and blood bagged him. He survived some how haha

I logged in, discovered that my pants, vest, shoes, and backpack were missing.

While trying to get some new ones I ran over a rock, broke my legs and had to respawn.

Just another day in Alpha.