combatcomm1

Everyone is suffocating! Gas masks issue.

Firstly, stop attention seeking for a being in the military. Secondly, not all respirators seal when a filter isn't attached, many types of 'gas masks' are easier to breath with when no filter is attached.

I do think wearing facemasks should have advantages and disadvantages in game though, maybe reducing your stamina (due to the reduced oxygen) but increasing your resistance to infection or something along those lines.

Dang... Just validating my opinions with a good ol' fashioned story... why's it gotta be like that? Heck, I thought some people might actually get a kick out of it and learn a thing or to from actual experience... sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities.

• Like 1

Firstly, stop attention seeking for a being in the military. Secondly, not all respirators seal when a filter isn't attached, many types of 'gas masks' are easier to breath with when no filter is attached.

I do think wearing facemasks should have advantages and disadvantages in game though, maybe reducing your stamina (due to the reduced oxygen) but increasing your resistance to infection or something along those lines.

Firstly show a little respect they are sharing there experiences with gas masks and something I think could make the game funner and more realistic.

• Like 1

I remember running in the M40 and then switching to the M50.  M50 was like a dream!

Never got a chance to use an m50. Just for kicks I went out and grabbed my m40 from the garage, You sure can breath through it without the filter...

As a side note.. doing a good image search for gas masks nets some creepy results.. I decided not to continue.

I don't understand why people are running around wearing gas masks in the first place.

There's no gas.

Maybe they think it makes them look "badass". Maybe it's for the tiny bit of extra camouflage.

Whatever it is, I'm not a fan.

It's just an item of clothing. Don't need to make the game fucka difficult. There needs to be some easy going areas of it. People would play it less and less.

I know theres tons of Hardcore fans and I can appreciate that but for the most of the players...They'll just end up not playing again after a certain amount of time.

The game needs to have some fun not just all fuck you in your face everything is going to kill you 24/7

Ya. Because a Zombie outbreak and the mood they are trying to set with this game wouldn't be that hard to overcome. You shouldn't be in danger.

Edited by Bush_Wookie10-4

Right now in the game, gas masks only serve as a camo instead of a white face in the woods, out of respect for my character I refuse to wear a mask or kevlar because I hate wearing them and I choose a nice hat and aviators lol.