Vagnus

Suggestion: Babys

I want this. This sounds hilarious.

@Jay he didn't say he was going to kill babies, there's just a possibility that they can die, although, i'm all for using them as body armour

Suggestions given in the main post are just that, suggestion. I don't want to make a post that says: hey, add babies to the game!

I wanna give some cases/posibilities/arguments to get or not get them in game. I'M NOT APROVING VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN (remarking, not shouting ;)

Sorry for making you feel bad Jaygoo, it wasn't my intentions. I apologize again for all the issues caused by this thread

I was going to spit the dummy and throw my toys out of the cot but I just sharted custard and vomited half digested milk all over myself instead

guys guys guys :D im really having fun with reading all these comments :P   but i have to ask what about having babies in game ? ;) if you know what i mean :D lol keep fighting 

suggestion -  when you had sex with women character she becomes pregnant and gives birth after 3 days :D if we feed and grow that baby as our child and he or she becomes our soldier :D an ai soldier would be useful. I will raise an army :D lolz

I don't think babies will ever be put in for various reasons and this topic will (or, has) only caused a bit of upset with people.

Locking.

• Like 1