Sign in to follow this  
Arty (DayZ)

Not only Zombies

I'd Love to see random animal packs like wolves in the wild or bears and other animals that you can run in to if you're not careful.

Wolves would only attack you if they have the upper hand - like number advantage. Bears would attack if you get too close or cooked food or have open can of food on you. And the longer you sit there with open/cooking food, the more chance animal(s) will find you.

• Like 1

Been suggested quite a few times, harsh conditions and ambient life to fight would be an interesting twist indeed.

+1 for your avatar to make an appearance as a grizzly.

• Like 1

I'm hoping to find this guy in the rubble at the Cherno Hotel. 

MichiganJFrog_zps15d2f846.png

This will be an awesome addition (assuming it is ultimately patched in) but I don't think it's one of the immediate things I would request. I'm more interested in a higher frequency of item spawns first and foremost. I don't know if anyone else is seeing an issue with that, but even without a wide variety of things to futz around with (for the time being) it certainly seems like there's an incredibly low spawn rate on stuffs. Maybe I've just been unlucky XD 

They did say they want to add a hunting element. So, This idea could fit in.

I'm all for the game getting finished first, main things like zombies behavior, and bugs being fixed first. Obviously.

I just want to game to be alive in the end. i don't want to hear people saying stupid shit like, "well, I made it north, now there's nothing to do".

I'd rather see people hunting, gathering, building, surviving. After all, I'd like to think of this game as "what would happen if something like this happened for real". Think of it like reading a book. You want to get in to it. You want to believe

+1 for your avatar to make an appearance as a grizzly.

Yes, I have been holding out for the implementation of beards in SA.  On this day you will find me in the woods chopping down trees.

Snakes and spiders would be a welcome addition, and where the hell did all of the cats and dogs go, and pretty please can we have those crows as shootable. If they ever added the Brown Bear i would hope it would be a very rare event to come across one, bit of an easter egg. 1 per server restart or something.

Snakes and spiders would be a welcome addition,

NO

Another player suggesting realism crap at the expense of any thought or gameplay. The game is already so clunky, having to deal with microscopic death threats would make it torture. Somebody honestly needs to make a wilderness sim, maybe same guys as truck or farm similator, just to appease this group of players.

Bears and wolves would be awesome though

NO

Another player suggesting realism crap at the expense of any thought or gameplay. The game is already so clunky, having to deal with microscopic death threats would make it torture. Somebody honestly needs to make a wilderness sim, maybe same guys as truck or farm similator, just to appease this group of players.

Bears and wolves would be awesome though

I was thinking more an enviromental ambience than an actual death threat, the forests desperately need a bit of life.

I should have spelt it out a bit more so you didn't go madly jumping to conclusions. and big bold red letters ;)

Edited by Hetstaine

I was thinking more an enviroment ambience than an actual death threat, the forests desperately need a bit of life. 

Ah, then that could work, i apologise.

(Although i think it'd make a server strain)

All good ..WHY DON'T YOU GET WHAT I AM THINKING !!! 

With how easy the zombies are to deal with animals wouldn't hold much more of a challenge and in the end wouldn't add anything other then another 1 shotted A.I that janked it way up to me.