robbyj

Where can I find medical loot? [standalone]

SImple topic. I need medical loot. Currently I am at the northwest airfield. I survived a gunfight with another player and lost some blood. I was able to bandage myself. However I need to know where the nearest place is to find some medical supplies to restore by blood. It would help if someone could show me on a screenshot of the map or something. Thank you.

Just found a medikit on the NWAF today ;)

But I guess, I've found some in the regular houses and towns, too.

Hospitals don't seem to spawn loot for me, actually. Most medkits seem to spawn in either barns or military loot zones. You can also get some higher-end medical items from the larger green houses, they spawn next to a cupboard as you enter.

Hospitals don't seem to spawn loot for me, actually. Most medkits seem to spawn in either barns or military loot zones. You can also get some higher-end medical items from the larger green houses, they spawn next to a cupboard as you enter.

Have you entered the back/upstairs sections of hospitals? There's now several places to go inside; they opened the building up considerably. If you don't find anything in the front (where the mod lets you go), there's almost always a medkit on the third floor landing and antibiotics/painkillers/vitamins on the shelf in the room behind the first floor stairs.

Unless you have another person with you, medical supplies aren't going to help with your blood. You need to eat/drink a bunch to get yourself healing.

Or find someone who can do a blood transfusion.

Thanks for all of these awesome replies. I know about the hospitals and all. I was looking for things like rustledmyjimmies said. Can anyone confirm is eating and drinking does refill your blood levels like it did in the mod?

Thanks for all of these awesome replies. I know about the hospitals and all. I was looking for things like rustledmyjimmies said. Can anyone confirm is eating and drinking does refill your blood levels like it did in the mod?

I can, as I was watching it specifically due to my screen being faded. Basically you have to get your food AND drink both up to good levels. When that happens, you'll get a status message on your inventory (where it normally shows hungry/thirsty/bleeding) that says "Healing". When you are 100%, it'll say "Healthy". There was a thread someone posted screen caps, but damned if I can't find it right now or I'd link it.