Sign in to follow this  
gho5tl3git@gmail.com

The stupidest / funniest thing you did ?

For starters ...

I found some disinfectant spray ... thought it would prevent me from getting sick ... so when a zombie hit me and I started bleeding ... I actually right clicked the spray icon ...

It said drink ...

I thought it meant apply just the way right clicking a battery shows lick ...

I clicked on the drink button ... saw the drinking animation ...

I felt nauseated .

I vomited .

I died .

Whats your story ?

• Like 1

Hmm. Have to be repededly falling off a forestation roof with full gear loadout. I raged so hard lol!

Came across a guy pissing blood and waving his crowbar at me. He had a t-shirt on but didn't appear to know how to use it. I was a fresh spawn and removed my t-shirt to give him some bandages. He ran a mile...

Musta thought I was going to have my evil way with him :rolleyes: :o

Not shot an unarmed player and he came back and shot me when he found a gun.

Edited by Jaygoon
  • Like 1

Testing fall damage. I jumped from black mountain castle.

Fall damage works fine. :P

Bonus, you get a quick ride to the beach.

• Like 1

Falling of ship reck trying to get down of of it

Or falling of stairs in castle, definitely since the loot spawns under the floor so you can't get it anyway

Edited by Little8020

For starters ...

I found some disinfectant spray ... thought it would prevent me from getting sick ... so when a zombie hit me and I started bleeding ... I actually right clicked the spray icon ...

It said drink ...

I thought it meant apply just the way right clicking a battery shows lick ...

I clicked on the drink button ... saw the drinking animation ...

I felt nauseated .

I vomited .

I died .

Whats your story ?

Funny thing is, i did this twice.

We were chilling at Electro Sniperhill when i wanted to disinfect a friend of mine (Note: This character had like 40Hours playtime and was full geared) just for fun "to make him clean". Because he moved i drank that shit, to get healthy again i had to use several supplies. After like 10 minutes i was healthy again. Soooo, smart like i am i tried it again. And failed again. Because we hadn't had much supplies left and i was about to die we had to make our way to cherno (because electro was empty). I barely survived just because i used like the amount of supplies of 10 Hospitals (6 Saline bags). In the end i managed to survive.

Only to die a more stupid way!

Our group was growing. Me as Teamleader and one friend of mine who played the mod along with 3 friends who just got into DayZ. We wanted to check out zeleno to get some gear for one of our groupmembers. We also checked Green Mountain. We told our new friends crazy stories about this place. Like that its haunted and stuff like that. I never really believed in this crap. However. To have a laugh at the mighty dayz god we had a dance, see picture -> http://i44.tinypic.com/e804ti.jpg

After that everything happened very fast. Suddenly M4 fire. Everyone died. My full operator character with 50 Hours playtime died at Green Mountain because i hadn't had the respect that is needed to survive at that place.

RIP

I'll basically give you the run-down of my first life, which was just one giant symphony of horribly stupid shit on my part. I hadn't played the mod before and all of the knowledge I had pretty much just came from my Youtube studies.

Started out on the beach near the Balota tents. Went to look for a gun. Found a backpack and began to frantically gather M4 parts in the vague hope that I could stick them all together to form some form of functioning weapon. Not a successful endeavor, though I'd wasted about half an hour in the attempt and as such was getting hungry and thirsty. Pistol wielding bandit dude came along, I was going to walk over and say "Hi!", perhaps ask for some help with figuring out where I could get useful gear and the like. Then saw him shoot at another Bambi who was running around the camp.

Notbloodylikely.jpeg

Fled for Balota town, didn't bother with the airfield because I was sure pistol guy would come along and put an end to me when I was busy looting. Was very hungry. Decided to eat a rotten banana. Because the model of it looked more mildly ripe than rotten to me.

Got sick.

Went outside, bumped into a nice, friendly zombie and tried to flee from it inside of a building, a method I knew worked in the mod. Not in SA though. It defied physics, as they do, barreled through the wall and beat the living shit out of me, causing me to bleed. I frantically fled the kitchen, bleeding. I didn't know how to bandage at the time.

I ran around the town for a bit, picking up a few more zombies to add to my collection of personal admirers, I eventually assumed that I lost them, as I couldn't see them anymore. I went inside a nearby house and closed all of the doors, forgetting that the zombies don't really need to use them. My screen was grey as fuck by this point. I started frantically checking with Google, in the hope that I would find out before my inevitable death by blood loss. I did too, tore up my T-shirt and began to bandage. All would have been well, I think. If a zombie hadn't taken this opportunity to fly through the wall again, finally knocking me unconscious.

I then died.

My funniest moment is:

I was in the hospital in elecktro; a mosin on my back and m4 in hand.  I put the m4 down to have a drink. Just as I start drinking, a new spawn comes into my room.  I couldn't cancel the drinking animation and the guy picked up my m4 and shot me :( I had been alive for a good 5 hours and was well geared too.  I just had to laugh, it was funny yet annoying.  At least with the bug, my body probably disappeared b4 he got much off it.

My brother and I had been exploring the northwestern area and got disconnected at the airfield. I went to make some food and he hopped onto a different server. After a while he tells me he's handcuffed in the military base south of Vybor and can't break loose no matter how hard he struggles, so he needs me to jump on and come rescue him with my handcuff keys.

So I jump on a 37/40 player server, on an airfield, all alone. I equipped my Mosin Nagant just to be prepared.

When I exit the hangar and look left, two guys decked out in full tacticool kit are running towards me. I raise my weapon towards them, but don't fire. For some reason I had the idiotic notion that maybe they were friendly.

Such a stupid mistake. I lower my weapon and start to back away, they see me, they open fire immediately.

About 100 rounds of 7.62mm ammo, a pristine PU scope, and so much food and medicine, all wasted because I thought someone in full military gear might not be a douchebag.

Edited by Sencha

My brother and I had been exploring the northwestern area and got disconnected at the airfield. I went to make some food and he hopped onto a different server. After a while he tells me he's handcuffed in the military base south of Vybor and can't break loose no matter how hard he struggles, so he needs me to jump on and come rescue him with my handcuff keys.

So I jump on a 37/40 player server, on an airfield, all alone. I equipped my Mosin Nagant just to be prepared.

When I exit the hangar and look left, two guys decked out in full tacticool kit are running towards me. I raise my weapon towards them, but don't fire. For some reason I had the idiotic notion that maybe they were friendly.

Such a stupid mistake. I lower my weapon and start to back away, they see me, they open fire immediately.

About 100 rounds of 7.62mm ammo, a pristine PU scope, and so much food and medicine, all wasted because I thought someone in full military gear might not be a douchebag.

Ghillie suits? There's no ghillie suits in standalone dude..

Ghillie suits? There's no ghillie suits in standalone dude..

Yeah I fixed it, I got it mixed up with a different story from the mod version.