Sign in to follow this  
gannon46

human claymore

what do you guys think of this idea. with all the hold ups and force feedings by large groups usually against one individual. so as to get a little edge or some karma on these wimps. they give us the ability to make some sort of explosive that we can put on our person that we can detonate hence blowing ourselves up it could have a certaind radius and the people can't see it in your gear cause its hidde n or maybe if they tamper with it it still goes off deadman switch or something. i can see it now (huhu lets feed this guy disenfectant. yeah feed me that sure whatever just get a little closer a little closer oh there are 5 of you) BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM bodies everywhere.

• Like 3

I like the idea. You find a ballistic vest and some explosive, tear cloth into rags and suicide vest is born. I would rather blow myself up than being eaten alive my douchebags with half face missing and if I can use it when captured with no way out... boom take it all

• Like 1

How does blowing yourself up have anything to do with a survival game? It'll just end up getting abused and exploited. Bad idea.

• Like 1

I'm up for it as long as it's possible to disarm that bomb with right tools and bomb ingredients are rare.

How does blowing yourself up have anything to do with a survival game? It'll just end up getting abused and exploited. Bad idea.

Lol that's like saying don't put guns in game or the'll be exploited...

Rare & fun, just because we can

• Like 1

This has already been raised on the forums, please use the search function, To answer your question, Allowing players to strap explosives to themselves and detonating it to kill other players its a touchey subject and i imagine alot of red tape for the Development team to get around/work through.

If they added something like that then even i will change my friendly ways. The guy approaching..does he has an explosive ready to go ? ain't taking that chance...

Yes we should definitely give players the ability to create suicide bombs because that isn't going to be exploited or game-ruiningly annoying in any way.

i knew it was an awful idea i actually don't play COD. swordfish was on and it was the scene with the guy getting rescued blowing up and i thought hey i want to do that to one of these D-bag groups that take people hostage. we are already getting improvised exlosives it was in a devblog(don't know if the idea was scrapped as of now though) it was a spray can and some other item so mad bombers are going to exist. but yet i could see how my idea could get exploited.but then again isn't everything in the game exploited by someone somewhere theres always gonna be D-bags all you can do is try and play by the rules.

I like the idea of traps and home made bomb etc

But i wonder if implemented this could be abused and possibly break the game..

For instance

Major looting places would be full of them..

And imagine running in the middle of no where full geared, hit a trip wire... CLICK BOOM      Your Dead FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK

• Like 1

I like the idea of traps and home made bomb etc

But i wonder if implemented this could be abused and possibly break the game..

For instance

Major looting places would be full of them..

And imagine running in the middle of no where full geared, hit a trip wire... CLICK BOOM      Your Dead FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK

yes to this and well no to suicide bombs but thats just my opinion as well i thought this was a survival game (although it seems to be played by many as a deathmatch with some hidden kill count) blowing yourself up is kinda against survival but an interesting idea anyway     enjoy my beans before you go and blow yourself up lol..

I'm all for it. If you are going to shoot me, I'm gonna do what I can to take you out with me. As long as it doesn't impact my humanity since I'm already dead.

To clarify, no to suicide vest, yes to grenade or satchel charge primed to detonate if you loot my corpse. Think of it as a deadman switch or pulling the pins as I'm dying like Leon in The Professional.

• Like 2

what do you guys think of this idea. with all the hold ups and force feedings by large groups usually against one individual. so as to get a little edge or some karma on these wimps. they give us the ability to make some sort of explosive that we can put on our person that we can detonate hence blowing ourselves up it could have a certaind radius and the people can't see it in your gear cause its hidde n or maybe if they tamper with it it still goes off deadman switch or something. i can see it now (huhu lets feed this guy disenfectant. yeah feed me that sure whatever just get a little closer a little closer oh there are 5 of you) BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM bodies everywhere.

Where would one hide explosives... Hmmm????

To clarify, no to suicide vest, yes to grenade or satchel charge primed to detonate if you loot my corpse. Think of it as a deadman switch or pulling the pins as I'm dying like Leon in The Professional.

Interesting point if there are to be grenades im not against the ability to pull the pin and hold the grenade so if they kill you it drops and goes off this could be an interesting way to talk your way out of a robbery or similar close engagement. It would ruin anything held on your body with current damage of items so i actually really like the idea lol beans for you ...

I've used Satchels when outnumbered or bleeding out near death in a firefight. I hated the fact that Satchels wouldn't detonate upon dying even though the timer was set.

Goodtimes.

Its sounds like a good idea in your head but consider this.

People bitch and moan enough about KoS on here as it is, imagine if everybody has the potential to be carrying a bomb. Everyone is going to shoot each other the second they see someone. And don't forget the part where having a bomb means you can blow up the major loot spawns (Barracks, Prisons, ATCs) to your hearts content.

Lol that's like saying don't put guns in game or the'll be exploited...

Rare & fun, just because we can

No it is nothing like saying don't put guns in the game.

Its sounds like a good idea in your head but consider this.

People bitch and moan enough about KoS on here as it is, imagine if everybody has the potential to be carrying a bomb. Everyone is going to shoot each other the second they see someone. And don't forget the part where having a bomb means you can blow up the major loot spawns (Barracks, Prisons, ATCs) to your hearts content.

It's the apocalypse. Deal with it.

I think forcing hoarders to diversify their little loot paths is a good reason to implement this in and of itself. Fuck your homely and reliable Barracks, the world is ending.  It's not like with all these guns around there wont be any explosives, and there is a mine on the map.

If someone cant figure out how to use these in any better way than by blowing themselves up, hey, that's on them. The ability to strap a detonatable bomb onto anything adds all sorts of possibilities. Hostage situations, booby traps, bomb zombies, what have you. This one feature adds a ton of depth to the gameplay, as well as the overall psycology of the game. "[Your friend/car] [This Building] [My jacket] is wired to explode, if anything doesn't go according to plan..." 

Make that stuff rare and it's just another part of the game. They probably wouldn't implement it like fuckwits either given their approach (ie: TNT will smoke first, satchel charges are super rare). I'd assume there will be different types too, with most not being able to level a building. 

Edited by ElemenoP
  • Like 1