TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

A. Matej

B. Broken leg , in extreme pain

C. Gvozdno supermarket in food quarters

D. Sitting near cooking pot and stove in ttsko ruined set and ruined  assault vest (no back pack)

P.S Dont want to die

Taken care of, Fatalpoint got to me and stuck a needle in me now I'm all better :D

Edited by Pandema

A. Matej

B. Broken leg , in extreme pain

C. Gvozdno supermarket in food quarters

D. Sitting near cooking pot and stove in ttsko ruined set and ruined  assault vest (no back pack)

P.S i am on experimental

Great service TMW, took a few bullets while fighting bandits in electro, needed someone to help get my blood back up, TMW was there in 5 minutes. 
Cheers to Knar for his help. 

A. TheUndeadOne137

B. Broken Legs, so splint

C. Msta

D. Red Jacket Gray Pants

E. (Server) DayZ US Central 1-25 Hosted by Multiplay Gameservers.com

Just want to say thank you for TMW for their assistance near Guglovo. I was bumped off the ladder by my friend and broke my legs, immobile in the middle of nowhere. Two medics from TMW looked around the area for splint materials for over 30 minutes before getting me back on my way. Thank you guys again, and I will offer whatever help I can in the future at your request.

The guy rescuing me travelled from North East down to Cherno to mend my broken legs! Although he forgot i told him NOT to climb the ladder to apartment roof as it's glitched...and he died at the bottom of it. I spent the next 10 minutes juggling both our items whilst he ran back to Cherno from his spawn!! I did however get the morphine lol and he retreived most of his items :)

It's also preferential treatment of one particular group. I want my clan to have a pinned topic as well than.

You're right. I don't know, maybe they were really important in the mod and got special recognition? Or maybe a lot of people ask for help and they pinned this up to avoid tons of "help me!" threads

this isnt a case of people advertising their clan guys. this is an actual service. and has had the dayz community that much brighter, know that not everyone wants to show rotton fruit down your face and shoot you 

1. onehappybird

2. broken legs

3. krasnostav police station, experimental regular

4. all green military gear, military backpack

Dont know if you guys are still around but i have been crawling around for about 2 hours now and it's really hard to be friendly when you are so vulnerable.

this isnt a case of people advertising their clan guys. this is an actual service. and has had the dayz community that much brighter, know that not everyone wants to show rotton fruit down your face and shoot you 

And yes they have been around during the mod and had a pinned thread back then as well (I believe).

Edited by ChiefMasterKush

And yes they have been around during the mod and had a pinned thread back then as well (I believe).

That is correct.  There was 2 infact, however the first one had to be removed as it was lagging the entire forum due to its size.

This isn't really an issue anymore, just a bit of flak from people who like to flame threads.  I think the fact that this thread is decently big already, with all the positive experiences being posted, and the fact that we probably get 3-4 times more patients simply coming into the teamspeak shows that we are truly helping people and deserve the pin.

• Like 1

Lander helped me fix my broken legs, he was quite nice, and if you guys ever start taking applications for medics again he's a great choice. Also Franchi was there for moral support along the way. He was to far to help, but he got in the channel and kept us company and provided moral support the entire time.

• Like 1

Rodango, a medic of yours, spent about 45 minutes trying to find me morphine for a friend. He was quite tired and I was really happy he could be of service. He didn't complain at all and was really nice :lol:  Thanks again man!  :thumbsup:

moJO

unconcious

Zelenogorsk Military Base

Green Gear with Huntingbackpack, green mosin and glasses

Terrormilchkasten

Hi,

In need of help due to trying to take on too many zom's!

A. EdgarFriendly

B. Blood

C.NOrth of the NE airfield in a barn behind the eastern most hangers.

D. Camo trousers, tac vest, blue backpack and green beret

Thanks in Advance!

Edited by EdgarFriendly

A. Musician

B. Morphine for broken leg

C. Rify

D. Wearing a blue hard hat, green down jacket and winter camo pants , jungle boots and sks

Need medical support on a Hardcore character

i broke my leg lagging out of a building in Cherno and crawled across the street to the town center statue. Whatever you do to fix a broken leg, I need that. thanks

edit 

A. maxxcombat

B. broken leg healing

C. statue in middle of Cherno

D. Wearing a vest and laying on  ground

Edited by Maximillie

Hi,

In need of help due to trying to take on too many zom's!

A. EdgarFriendly

B. Blood

C.NOrth of the NE airfield in a barn behind the eastern most hangers.

D. Camo trousers, tac vest, blue backpack and green beret

Thanks in Advance!

A. Musician

B. Morphine for broken leg

C. Rify

D. Wearing a blue hard hat, green down jacket and winter camo pants , jungle boots and sks

Need medical support on a Hardcore character

i broke my leg lagging out of a building in Cherno and crawled across the street to the town center statue. Whatever you do to fix a broken leg, I need that. thanks

edit 

A. maxxcombat

B. broken leg healing

C. statue in middle of Cherno

D. Wearing a vest and laying on  ground

If you guys haven't checked out our TS server, feel free to hop in so we can treat you ASAP. 

• Like 2

Had my legs broken by level ground (woohoo alpha!) and [TMW] Goose rushed to my rescue and even tried to sew my pants back together. Thanks so much for your help Goose, will definitely give you guys a call next time I trip over my shoelaces!

• Like 1

A. Mario (ingame) mariolicious (steamname) dkid (steamid)
B. broken legs
C. North of the SW prison in the NWAF, behind a building
D. green pants and jacket, with a fire hatchet and a mosin, got a blue blue backpack

and if someone can explain to me how i by simply pressing to go prone, and stand back up, end up breaking my legs? i get that its an alpha but, my god, come on!

Edited by mariolicious

I would love to donate some stuff to you guys (i have stuff now and even stuff i find later) if you're interested in having it. Let me know how you handle donations or if you even accept them because i'd love to help out the cause.

Dropping by leaving my thanks to TMW (Specially to Marijke and TwitchyTriggeR) for going all the way up to Polana and fixing my broken leg! I was drunk and fell off the stairs inside a supposedly green house to the east of the supermarket that turned out to be beige.

Thanks a lot!! keep up the good work!!

Broke my legs and after an hour and a bit of my friends trying to find stuff got nowhere. Logged onto their teamspeak server and was soon told by Reace he was on his way from Balota (I was in Berezino!). Legs fixed now, thanks alot guys! Great service to the DayZ community.

Splitter

Are broken limbs the most common issue, thus far? I've got a spare box and I was thinking of loading it with supplies for the most common injuries.