TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

Name: TheIconoclast Steam Name: TheIconoclast

Condition: Broken Legs

Desc: Male Medium skin plaid shirt black jeans gas mask fire axe and a rifle on my back.

Location: I just got the game yesterday so i have no clue.  I fell by the loading docks where there are all kinds of cargo and cranes just off the shore..  It's near a huge city.  Just found name, it is Elektrozavodsk.

Steam Name: Jesus Shuttlesworth

Condition: Broken Leg

Desc: Cowboy Hat, Large Orange Back pack, SKS.

Location: Apartment Buildings near the Church in Berezino.  Top floor, I was climbing the ladder to check the roof and it glitched and I fell down.

Requesting Dr. Greenthumb

Name: Rasta

Condition: Sober

Desc: Sexy

Location: Large open field behind the NE AF where I will grow Cannabis

Need your medicine doc!

I was on your Teamspeak with one of your guys (veloxity, I believe his name was). But, I was abruptly disconnected from your TS server, and can't reconnect. The website doesn't seem to be loading either....

[FIXED by free fall]

Edited by paradogz

When you're sick, is there eventually a point where the blood regeneration (energized and hydrated) will cancel out the blood loss?

Hey to all TMW members. I wanted to say you're doing something really good and it's awesome to see that alot of people use your services. I've been following this thread for weeks and also I love Merinos videos.

But to the point now. Since I'm a lonewolf, I mostly stick to places where noone else is at I've managing to stack up alot of supplies and I've been reading, that your're running low on morphine after last patches due to alot of people breaking legs due to bugs/gunshots etc and I'm currently holding on 5 sticks + leg splint. I also got some extra rice bags, some charcoal tabs if there is a demand for it, a medbag of Saline kits IV's etc.

Since I'm a huge fan of fan you are doing I want to supply you with stuff I come over, now and maybe even in future. Since my bags/containers/megbags are full of goodies atm I would like to empty some, so I have more goodies to find and loot in future. I'm not really intrested in anything specific, maybe a small container (the yellow 6 slot thing) since that's currently what I mostly try to farm, fire stations + red brick pubs, but without any huge luck atm. So I could take 1 if you have, but its not urgent. I also mostly stick to the most northwestern parts of the map, since its so quiet and peaceful there and I have good odds surviving.

Oh and I could use some help with someone of you milking me of some blood, since I'm always fully healthy and I dont have other friends that play this game currently. I have the bloog bags/iv kits if that was needed for taking my blood etc.

So feel free to pm me, for my steamname or other information, or ask me to join your ts, later tonight or during the weekend.

Keep up with the good work and hopefully we'll meet ingame :) This message is directed to the TMW members, since I'm really paranoid to trust other people, which could easily turn out being bandits, I'm sorry :(

Wanted to say these guys are awesome! My not so coordinated friend took a nasty fall off a loft in a barn outside of Polana yesterday. I hopped into their TS and in just a few minutes I had at least 3 members trying their hardest to find some medical supplies and people to send to my position. Unfortunately, before they could make it to my buddy, a bandit had found his mark on my friend's paraplegic body. Thanks again for the help! 

Broken leg in Zeleno.

White character - black bandana - Rocket aviators - M4 bayonet with optics - complete camo with hunter backpack. 

PM for server.

Thanks in advance as I have heard nothing but good things about you guys.

Edited by AryanBoogeyman

Yo, I just wanted to say that these guys are amazing, they spent lots of time today to gather supplies and help my and my buddy with our broken limbs. Thanks :)

Terribly sorry for forgetting the IGN, so to all the TMW staff: tons of thanks for helping me out with a morphine today in Dubki. Owe you.

Hi!

my name's Power Ranger (white power ranger on steam) really thanks to tmw's team for coming to aid me, and for giving me some survivor advice by Paramedic.

Hope I dont need your services anymore altough I think u do a really nice job out there.

and, again thx,

Daniel

• Like 1

Just received the finest medical attention. Such positive waves! I think I had half the team in my room as they rallied around to find a hardcore medic in my area.

Special thanks to ProDispatch who battled his way in the dark halfway across the map in the pouring rain with morphine in hand and managing to find me in the pitch black. Cheers.

• Like 1

I got in a gunfight with a Bandit in Balota just a few minutes ago. I'm low on blood and have broken legs, if someone could bring me some morphine I'd love you!

Balota - West Air Craft tower, lower room.

Steam name: Lockdown127

Character : White construction helmet.

Hi!

Do you have TeamSpeak?

Come join our server: ts.tmwdayz.com and we'll get you sorted out!

1. Oyreeo

2. Broken leg, need morphine

3. "Professional Plowers" server on regular. In an unlisted town near the coast between Khelm and Berezino. I'm in a brick building near the railroad at approximately 129,051 coordinates.

4. Light-skinned male with a black cap, grey hoodie, ruined pants, blue backpack, M4 and a baseball bat.

help would be much MUCH appreciated.

edit: i dont have teamspeak or a mic

edit 2: i have teamspeak now just still no mic

Edited by imahakr

Hello all!

My game name is Teho. I'm wearing Press vest and Green barret. I broke my legs yesterday via ladder bug so I am in need of morphine. I'm currently hiding under NEAF Air traffic tower's stairs. I'll be online in about 10 hours and will be shouting help in your ts channel tonight!

-Teho

EDIT: 

Aaaaaaaand I'm fixed. Thank you Paramedic! :)

Edited by Teho

Thank youuu

I just had to utilize the medic service. Took about 10 - 15 mins for a response so pretty quick

Thanks to the guy Simo who came to help me on top of the hospital in Electro to splint my legs ;)

Oh - I got on teamspeak now! :D

I decided to stick around and not go panic just yet.

A. Spookzie

B. I need a fix for my somewhat broken legs.

C. http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#7.138.042 << coords 138.042, northern part of the shipwreck in Rify.

D. Cowboy hat, green mosin on the back, green taloon backpack, red down backpack, uh .. Fire-axe and some short canvas pants! I practically look like one of the guys from Brokeback mountain.

** Marijke helped me out, done in approx. 5 minutes. Highly recommended if you end up breaking your legs as you run down the stairs, or anything else for that matter. Thank you very much!

Edited by Spookzie
  • Like 1

Hello medics, I have 2 morphine auto-injectors and a saline bag that I will never use. I am willing to trade them for an uncracked PU Scope or long range scope. Thanks.

Perfect service, got contacted just a few minutes after i loged onto the Teamspeak server. The team of TMW gathered what was needed for healing my friends broken leg and fixed it up in a very proffesional way :) i will definetly contact TMW again if i get any kind of problem! Very pleased with the service, vouchvouchvouch.. and lots of beans! :D

• Like 2

Just got rescued by these guys!!

I near the NE Airfield and was ambushed while eating in the forest.  My friend died but i was just unconscious.  I joined the TSpeak and within 10 minutes someone spoke with me, got my location and 15 minutes later I was getting blood transfusions, bandaged and getting jolted back to life!

Fantastic - i still have much of my original gear - including my weapon!  Nice!!!

Great service from the good guys!!!