TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

A. Forrest or Forrell? one of the two.

B. Broken legs

C. Elektro, on the street with the mechanical shop

D. Gasmask and boonie hat, green clothing.

edit: I'm on Experimental. Servers are busy, but i'm willing to wait.

Edited by Forrelist

A.DonToraneko

B.Unconcious

C.Between Pustoshka and green Mountain 036 085

D.TTsko Outfit. Baseballhat, Black Vest, Sneakers, Green Backpack

Thanks! Got help from the TSadmin! You're doing a great Job here! Splendid!

Edited by Dontoraneko

mediiiicccccc  :thumbsup:  :beans:

I'm willing to donate blood but I don't know my blood type.  I'm on regular serve...NE area will only meet on night server...very low pop.. and sorry no mic..  If I have any extra medical supplies I can give them to you also.

A. Merry Mac

B. What ever can stop a heart attack!

C. Your location: NW of Kamyshovo in the treeline (Regular Server)

D. Blue UN Beret, green backpack, gray top and trousers (were black but both are ruined).

I've not experienced the 'Heart Attack' before so not sure what the procedure should be!

Messages so far;

1 My pulse feels irregular

2 I feel like I'm going to pass out

VXFwPc5.jpg

Woo I survived!! For now at least =D

Thanks to the team of curious medics who came online to experiment on a heart attack!

xS6J7Re.jpg

Edited by Merry_Mac

A. mitchypoo

B. Broken legs

C. I'm new so don't know where I'm at, anyway to look up where I'm at?

D. Black t-shirt, grey pants, white/black motorcycle helmet

A. Roger Moore

B. Broken Legs

C. Balota, control tower (loot tower at airport)

D. Military vest, Cowboy Hat, TTsKo Jacket and Ruined TTsKo Pants, Gas Mask, Green Mosin, Boots, Gloves, a firefighter axe.

I may not be on DayZ so add me on steam so you can tell me what server to come on and when.

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000574117/   (I didn't really else understand how you will contact me so sorry if that is not needed, ^^)

Edited by Roger Moore

A: DrunkCrusader

B: Broken legs

C: Middle of Devils Castle

D: Orange taloon backpack, green/grey hoodie, green motorcycle helmet, ruined TTsKo pants, stunner shades, hiking boots, black gloves, splitting axe, mosin and m4a1.

Willing to donate either mosin or m4 and a med-kit with a blood-test kit inside for treatment.

EDIT: no longer in need of treatment, however I am in need to pay forward the kind deed done for me.

If anyone is in need, feel free to ring.

Edited by TubNodes

How do you figure out where you're at? Im on top of an apartment building and theres one just like it next to me, and Im by the coast

A. Roger Moore

B. Broken Legs

C. Balota, control tower (loot tower at airport)

D. Military vest, Cowboy Hat, TTsKo Jacket and Ruined TTsKo Pants, Gas Mask, Green Mosin, Boots, Gloves, a firefighter axe.

I may not be on DayZ so add me on steam so you can tell me what server to come on and when.

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000574117/   (I didn't really else understand how you will contact me so sorry if that is not needed, ^^)

can someone help please?         NEVERMIND. I died from a glitch. (I was crawling around when I suddenly started to bleed, I couldn't take any bandage or anything, I could loot my own body and then I died. No gunshots or anything.

Edited by Roger Moore

Meh, I died, glitched off the roof. Came back and found my body but couldn't take anything from it. :(

@Roger Moore, mitchpee, and ckid222: your best bet is to find a safe place to log out if you can, log out, go to the TMW teamspeak in the first post here, and join a help needed channel.

From there they can coordinate with you what to do and help you figure out where you are if needed.

I helped out TubNodes last night because I saw he had just posted and I was in the area. Still let him know about the teamspeak channel and that I wasn't affiliated with TMW, just in case he wanted a more coordinated and trusted assistance.

You see, here on the forum you don't know what you'll get. Anyone can be a bandit wanting to rob you, psycho wanting to to torture, a newb that doesn't know how to treat your condition, or... In TubNodes case a newb like me that doesn't know his locations. ( I did find him eventually and he uhh, was healed)

Even if you aren't comfortable with teamspeak, there's also the form you can fill out on their website, and include your preferred communication method. I'm not sure how that works though. Maybe they have a special board on their forum for those requests or it sends out a notification, or something.

I know a few of them probably check this forum regularly, and there's helpful people like me but just remember there's always alternatives to expedite the process if you're getting desperate.

• Like 1

went to teamspeak and got medic help really fast. Also got ammo aswell. Thanks ! Great service

Hopped into Teamspeak and got helped immediately, great service and awesome fellas :)

You see, here on the forum you don't know what you'll get. Anyone can be a bandit wanting to rob you, psycho wanting to to torture, a newb that doesn't know how to treat your condition, or... In TubNodes case a newb like me that doesn't know his locations. ( I did find him eventually and he uhh, was healed)

Yes, I was...healed...However now we both know to stay away from castles regardless how appealing they may seem lol.

Furthermore, I do recommend that everyone looking for help should become aware of land-markers, and mainly to become acquainted with the map. 

I cannot vouch for the accuracy of any third party map or anything like that but if you have the ability to use a map that you can share with others that supports the ability to place markers on your locations, this would be a good way of identifying your location. 

You could try using the DayzWiki map, it supports this feature. However I am not responsible for faulty communication or misrepresentation of your location while using such devices.

I would also recommend that wherever you may be that you find a suitable place to hide and then log out, In my case I logged back in to a swarm of zombies surrounding my area with no alternative than to give away my position with gunfire. I would also recommend that your support should be in place before you log back in for help. This would prevent you getting killed or glitching out before you can receive help.

As a caveat to placing items in your pants, anything in them upon broken legs is ruined, even a protector case which seems insane, so nothing useful should be put into your pants if your subject to frequent falls. 

Once again, thanks for the help Phoenix, it couldn't have gone better or worse lol.

How do you figure out where you're at? Im on top of an apartment building and theres one just like it next to me, and Im by the coast

The best thing that you can do is try to remember some spots. As an example now, when you say Apartment buildings and close to the coast, the first places i think of are these:

Chapaevsk , Novoselky or Dubky . All "towns" that are close to Chernogorsk what is at the coast. Otherwise i highly recommend to just get familiar with the map, so just run arround and try to figure out where you are, find some remarkable places from where you can navigate back again. It is also useful to have a compass, what is not really necesarry. In the case that you would get lost, the best thing to do is find a space where you can navigate from, but how? Simple, chose one direction and just go straight, no strafes no turns, this way sooner or later you find railroad, or a city or something else where you can go then.

went to teamspeak and got medic help really fast. Also got ammo aswell. Thanks ! Great service

Hopped into Teamspeak and got helped immediately, great service and awesome fellas :)

The Teamspeak is always the best way to get help, since not everyone is aware that we have a post on here, some don't have the link to this Post. With Teamspeak you can contact us directly, either with staying in the help needed channel until some one comes to you, or with messaging a TMW Member or hopping into the channel with some one and ask for help. It is always recommend to come to the teamspeak, so the communication is a lot easier, even if you are not in the first place on the Teamspeak, i personally would try to get you to the teamspeak, since it would be rather difficult to communicate through steam etc, since it takes up some time to reply. And in that moment you are pretty vulnerable since you can not defend yourself, and it would just be sad if the medic dies on the way to the patient. And it is nice to hear that you aresatisfied with the service, i hope that you both had a good time :).

Yes, I was...healed...However now we both know to stay away from castles regardless how appealing they may seem lol.

Furthermore, I do recommend that everyone looking for help should become aware of land-markers, and mainly to become acquainted with the map. 

I cannot vouch for the accuracy of any third party map or anything like that but if you have the ability to use a map that you can share with others that supports the ability to place markers on your locations, this would be a good way of identifying your location. 

You could try using the DayzWiki map, it supports this feature. However I am not responsible for faulty communication or misrepresentation of your location while using such devices.

I would also recommend that wherever you may be that you find a suitable place to hide and then log out, In my case I logged back in to a swarm of zombies surrounding my area with no alternative than to give away my position with gunfire. I would also recommend that your support should be in place before you log back in for help. This would prevent you getting killed or glitching out before you can receive help.

As a caveat to placing items in your pants, anything in them upon broken legs is ruined, even a protector case which seems insane, so nothing useful should be put into your pants if your subject to frequent falls. 

Once again, thanks for the help Phoenix, it couldn't have gone better or worse lol.

The map i can recommend and that most of the people i know are using is this one: http://dayzdb.com/map ,you still need a little bit of orientation going and a compass will not hurt aswell, it is good to get familiar with the map itself and on the map you can view in the browser. What i would recommend if you want to log out, either go into the woods, if you do take a spot higher up, that way if you log back in and a zombie is chasing you, you can run away better, aswell if there is another player. This way you have the adventage of getting away quicker and to safety. Another thing you could do is log out close to the coast, i do not recommend logging out in Apartment buildings, fire station or any other high building. The game is still in Pre Alpha, it is just natural that it is glitching at some point, other then that if you are logging in just stand still until the world generated for you, so you can safely work. The game does not freeze you or anything like that when you log in, so if you log out in a building and are walking while the interrior aswell as the exterrior havent loaded, you most likely walk through a wall and fall down what would result in atleast a broken leg or even worse in your death.

I dun goofd. I broke my leg in Elktro and while crawling to find a splint, I've entered that red shop with hole you can see through. Now I can't crawl out because I can't fit through.... nothing I do works..Any suggestions or I have to call a medic too?

So frustrating :/

The best thing to do would be just to hop on the Teamspeak so we can get you fixed up, other than that you could fix your own leg if you have sticks bandages to make a splint or if you have morphine.

Edited by Veloxxity

The best thing to do would be just to hop on the Teamspeak so we can get you fixed up, other than that you could fix your own leg if you have sticks bandages to make a splint or if you have morphine.

From meds all I have is bandages. How much do you guys charge for the service? Tx

I might have an alcohol bottle too I just remembered

Edited by RoninOK

We charge you nothing other then the time you would need to spent for us to arrive aswell as getting you fixed. So all you need to "pay" is the time that is needed to help you. We do not take anything for our work, everything we do is for free.

Edited by Veloxxity

Has anyone actually received help? I stopped by their TS waited in a need help room for like 45 minutes, with 6 people from their team sitting in an open channel and nobody bothered to talk to me or try to help me.

I understand this is free and doing it for fun, but...

I even changed my name in TS to RavenousSix-Broken-Leg-Elektro.

Edited by RavenousSix

We charge you nothing other then the time you would need to spent for us to arrive aswell as getting you fixed. So all you need to "pay" is the time that is needed to help you. We do not take anything for our work, everything we do is for free.

Ok  Veloxxity, cool. I have surplus of food and drinks you can have if u want. I'm on Hardcore servers close to the factory that looks like the house with the piano. I'm in Red shop

You can PM me the server once you get here. Also, I'd like to be part time medic too, if that's possible to work through this topic, perhaps halp a guy or two because I'm getting bored just going from house to house looting stuff

Edit: That's Elektro.

Edited by RoninOK

Has anyone actually received help? I stopped by their TS waited in a need help room for like 45 minutes, with 6 people from their team sitting in an open channel and nobody bothered to talk to me or try to help me.

I understand this is free and doing it for fun, but...

I even changed my name in TS to RavenousSix-Broken-Leg-Elektro.

When you read through the thread the first question wouldn't be needed to be asked, when were you in the Teamspeak and was looking for help. What happens to me that i play other games aswell, this is when i am not the most active one to look for people in help needed. But my name says aswell "[TMW] Veloxxity [#PokeIfNeeded]", so when i was there you could have poked me. Other then that as i mentioned before you can always come into the Channel, and ask if anyone can help you out. We take our work rather serious i would say, but we can not force anyone nor everyone to constantly look into the Help Needed Channels. Some of us wants to play aswell. I apologize that you waited and no one came to help you, nor that one came into your Channel and ask what you need. If you still need help, i am currently in the teamspeak aswell and could help you out. But it is rather rare that a patient was not noticed, but as i said i apologize that you waited for nothing, and i am willing to help you if you still need help.

Edited by Veloxxity
  • Like 1

Veloxx is a cool dude. Helped me out of a tight spot, literally :P, and even had one of his teammates die on a bugged ladder before she could reach me.

They're real humanitarians and don't even want anything in return for the favor.

He's got my steam ID and they can ask for favors or gear when I'm online.

• Like 1

A. Dont Shoot!!

B. Broken leg, low blood

C. North East airport

D. Just a regular dude. Got an M4, Beret and hunters backpack