TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

I was bleeding near Polana without any bandages or rags and the game was already grey.. so I went to these guys' website and connected to their TS. The minute I was in, one of their members contacted me and started making his way to me. He (Christopher) gave me some kind of medicine (I forget what it's called.. IV bag or something) and told me to eat and drink a bunch.

Did that.. a lot.. and basically he was trying to get me into "healthy" status, but no matter how much I ate and drank, I didn't get it. I think we spent atleast an hour trying to figure it out but I think on Hardcore servers your health status doesn't show or something.

Bottom line is, he went out of his way to stop my bleeding and I think I got my colours (blood) back aswell, though it was night so hard to check.

Oh and he gave me a shotty with some shells because it took so long :D I didn't mind it one bit but appreciate it nonetheless :]

Very satisfied :D really enjoyed the experience and really, really appreciate the time and effort you guys put into helping others survive!

Cheers Christopher, and thanks ;D

Now to get back to scavenging /o/

AntiCheatBot

Hello, I'm in dire need of blood. Lots of blood.

I took some led a while back whilst scavenging Green Mountain. I've been roaming without color to the game ever since.

Nickname: Fabian

Medical Attention: Blood transfution, preferabaly a saline bag.

Location: Between Chapaevsk and Novoselky at the small powerplant.

Description of my character: Male character with a Fire Axe, gas masker and an M4 Rifle.

I hope to see you soon. Keep up the good work,

Fabian

I bought Dayz a few days ago and quickly picked it up, last char I played had a 357 with speedloader 50 shots, and a mosin with knife attached and scope and 50 shots or so, lots of a food and a full canteen, saline and the works. then I was robbed by an unseen Dbag, I need a group of ppl to roll with, I can bring experience to the table but am done ridin solo.. none of my rl friends own/play this yet. PM me!

A. Your in game name. Major Tom

B. What medical attention you need Bandaging and blood transfusion. I basically got hit 

by one too many walkers and have been running through buildings looking for something to turn into rags but,to no avail.

C. Your location. One of the residential houses of Balota.

D. and a general description of your character. Standard military uniform with a red beret,wielding a shotgun.

I hope someone can save me at some point later. I cannot stress how close I am to death,totally bleeding out.

A. Your in game name. Major Tom

B. What medical attention you need Bandaging and blood transfusion. I basically got hit 

by one too many walkers and have been running through buildings looking for something to turn into rags but,to no avail.

C. Your location. One of the residential houses of Balota.

D. and a general description of your character. Standard military uniform with a red beret,wielding a shotgun.

I hope someone can save me at some point later. I cannot stress how close I am to death,totally bleeding out.

Hop on our teamspeak.  ts.tmwdayz.com its the easiest way to get medical assistance.

EDIT: Scratch that, I healed up

Edited by DeatHTaX

Need help please.

Name: Tommy

Problem: Broken leg.  (feel of some scaffolding!)

Location: Crawling up the middle of the road 2km west of Solnichniy crawling west!

My avatar is a white girl with a fetching orange jacket & pink baseball hat armed with a fire axe.

Shohu & Token both went out of their way to patch me up and gave me plenty of saline, Great guys,great service.

• Like 1

I need a medic

I'm near berezino with a busted leg an I need blood or saline, I'm on the hardcore hive

do I need morphine? or if I get my health up will my leg fix itself?

Dagnome here, I provide protective/aid services to players on my server. This cause is worth offering my military skills to, I will go to your TS and help where I can.

Keep it up, us legitimate survivors must stick together.

Edited by Dagnome

This is a place for bandits to catch the easy prey...

Not necessarily. The Trusted Medics of the Wasteland are called so because they have strict rules and guidelines for their members, and the adding of new members.

You might argue that someone can just add [TMW] to their name and pretend they are part of the clan. It might seem easy to fool somebody and catch prey, however if the afflicted are careful, they can easily know who to trust and who not to.

If anybody on this forum joins the TMW teamspeak channel, they can be confident with who can be trusted. On the teamspeak channel, tags are only given to those proven members. Tags range from [TMW] [Trusted] [Recruit]. Using these tags, it is easy to identify and communicate with those that will help you. I think most TMW members would have you join the Teamspeak after contacting you on these forums in order to communicate more easily, in which case you would be able to see their level of trust with relation to the clan.

Remember, these are not just medics of the wastland, they are the "Trusted" medics of the wasteland.
  • Like 3

In dire need of blood, im reaching out for help.

Eat and drink until your stomach is full. Rest and then watch the colour return. As long as you have a good supply of food and drink you should heal three times as fast. Do not run around though as it really uses up your food levels! Otherwise the guys who posted this forum will come to your rescue!!! Good luck!

I got a First Aid Kit and couple 40rnd STANAGs I'd like to donate to the cause on a Hardcore server. I went ahead and joined the TeamSpeak but it seems there's no one in the clan on. I'll be idling in one of the Open channels until someone comes on or I get bored...

Well, that was fun. Read a few more chapters in my book. Hopefully I can catch someone next time I'm on.

Edited by BKane

hi guys, i'm very clsoe to devil's castle, and on the way i found some alcohol which i thought would be great to clean my wounds - upon me doing so - i got SICK!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this characters been alive hours! i have great gear and a good survival kit and i'd love to prolong the same. i've tried vitamins, consuming two injection vials and eating, but nothing. Does anyone have any charcoal tablets or cures for sick?

If any kind person will help i'd love to keep this character alive (can you get well again without anything?) - do you definitely die from being sick?

I will try and get onto the teamspeak channel - please anyone let me know if they are close to this location. can't do it until after 5pm GMT(in work)

I am at the deer stand directly north of Dolina and southwest of a factory with broken legs. This is on experimental branch, which I would love to play a bit more.

I can meet after 5pm EST. I do not have a gun.

Sorry but a hero spawned next to me and saved me thank you anyway! :)

Edited by IMBATMAN!

1.IMBATMAN!

2.Unconscious

3.north west airfield,one of the jails top floor.

4.hunting backpack,ballistic helmet,green outfit,gas mask.

Have fun 1) holding out there and 2) the team getting there safely I know they are pro but the location :/ good luck sir! Also how do I sign up I want to help