Sign in to follow this  
Jaygoon

Worst game ever made on steam?

Hello there

A a planeophile I actually think it looks rather good.

The reviewer on the other hand is awful. He "hates" just to "hate".

Thumbs down from me, im afraid.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

A a planeophile I actually think it looks rather good.

The reviewer on the other hand is awful. He "hates" just to "hate".

Thumbs down from me, im afraid.

Rgds

LoK

Did you watch the whole vid?  The gameplay is abysmal. You dont fly anything, just drive the vehicles to the plane and back.

this game is just slow and takes forever on purpose, driving tons of useless vehicles to this plane and parking it there is not fun, if he had personal coordinating that h being in charge it could be something better

also no zombies, worse game ev0r

• Like 1

Did you watch the whole vid?  The gameplay is abysmal. You dont fly anything, just drive the vehicles to the plane and back.

That's because it's an airport simulator not a flight simulator 

• Like 1

But a bad simulation, look at other simulators where you manage something. Theme Hospital, Theme Park, Football Manager and compare it to this. There is nothing to do but driving slow vehicles to the marker. There is no insight on the things that really happen on an airport. All things he done would have happened simultaneously in real life. A good Simulator would you hire personal, build gates or the whole airport, buy equipment, plan flights, manage the runway. This game above is just bad.

Edited by BoBoRoSSa
  • Like 1

Hello there

I skipped through bits of it as i couldnt get to grips with the reviewer.

Its just my opinion, chap. If anything Im going to do some research into  the game as it might actually be fun to me.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

It looks way better than the Airport Security Checkpoint Simulator I just downloaded.  Everyone thinks my random security checks are discriminatory!  Look pal, I know you have a flight to catch.  And I have a job to do!

Now if you want a fun game, get Aiport Baggage Handler Sim 2007.  You can put all the bags on the wrong plane and still win.