martink8190@gmail.com

When you know you play too much Dayz :p

you're parking your car irl and want to go 3rd person

(happened to me after playing the mod too much)

• Like 2

You get arrested for chasing people along the beach with Disinfectant and a pair of handcuffs screaming "Stop running, I am friendly !"

• Like 8

I got to the point where I would look for cover when I heard helicopters go overhead in real life. Yeah, I'm a 24 year old college student and I had difficulty differentiating that. Same with my friend. Sad life of a survivor.

seen a guy and girl walking with backpacks on she had a hat he had a camo rag on just missing the axe

When you're in Home Depot and you find yourself gravitating towards the axes

At work yesterday someone made a really funny joke. To show my appreciation for said joke, I wanted to tell them they could have my beans. But I realized they would have absolutely no idea what I was talking about, and might have assumed it was some sort of sexual enuendo.

• Like 4

...when you have to scan your neighborhood before exiting your home.

I know i play too much DayZ, when i try to wrap my vitamin-pills around my arm.

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 2

You jump off a water building for a better "spawn."

Edited by Space Milk

...you go into attack/defend mode when you see a motorbiker walking along the pavement with his crash helmet on, and sporting a rucksack.

... when you go to the park for a walk with your wife, you walk holding hands on the grass field and suddenly you say - "why are we walking in the open? there are trees near by"

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you mutter to yourself "you are getting wet'', when it starts raining.

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you admire someone's military style backpack whilst walking down the street.

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you get excited opening a can of beans with a can opener...

your turn...

• Like 8

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you mutter to yourself "you are getting wet'', when it starts raining.

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you admire someone's military style backpack whilst walking down the street.

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you get excited opening a can of beans with a can opener...

your turn...

You know you been playing DayZ SA too much when you go outside and mind = blown, so many vehicles everywhere, can't look anywhere to avoid seeing one.

• Like 3

You know you play to much DayZ Standalone when you think "Damn, I've run out of inventory space" when packing a suitcase full.

You know you play to much DayZ Standalone when you secret judge the condition of peoples clothes that are walking down the street.

You know you play to much DayZ Standalone when the first thing you say to a stranger is "Don't shoot, im friendly!"

This one is for the mod:

You know you play to much DayZ when you dive under a bush when you hear a helicopter.

• Like 1

You know you play Dayz Standalone too much, when you have over 200 hours of gameplay in 3 weeks.

You know you play Dayz Standalone too much, when you skip school just to play Dayz.

You know you play Dayz Standalone too much, when your driving home from school and see a field of hay bales and think "I should go offroading and look for tents."

You know you play Dayz Standalone too much, when you have dreams of you being the character in DayZ.

You know you play Dayz Standalone too much, when you see a abandoned house and wonder if its been looted already.

You know you play Dayz Standalone too much, when you begin to sew your clothing.

You know you play Dayz Standalone too much, when you grab a pair of clothes and wonder if they are pristine.

You know you play Dayz Standalone too much, when you are in a airfield and search for an M4.

Just my 2 cents.

... you open a kitchen drawer, find a tin opener, and feel like you're set for life

... you have a load of tools, duct tape, rope, etc. but they all seem useless in every situation

... you decide which clothes to wear based on how many pockets they have

No kidding around here...Real Life!

...after eating your 24th chicken wing and 8th bottle of beer while watching the NBA playoffs, you wonder if you're stuffed or over-fed.

...you wonder if the receptionist on the 1st floor is more homely looking than the zombie-chick with the mini-skirt.

...you see your next door neighbor with the new/pristine power tool, and you feel like doing a bit of banditry.

...your wife hides your favorite snack, and you feel like you're looting as you search every cabinet, shelf, and corner.

...your wife rids your wardrobe of old clothes, but you tell here they can be used as rags.

...you feel thirsty when taking the dog out for a walk, and you've never felt that way (before playing the game).

...you go out to the vacant lot 2 blocks from your house and look for the rabbits to appear.

• Like 1