Sign in to follow this  
cordleztoaster

No girl characters?

That would be really creepy unless someone wants to make sounds.

Plus there really isn't much of a need, but whatever. I think the Tactical Zombies, 1000000s of PKers (no repercussions really), and bugs are more important at the moment.

We will have to start drawing straws soon to see who is going to have to eat the ookie cookie.

2CKNf.jpg

Am sorry sir bis do not let females carry or even use guns this would have to be added in to the core game not mod however there are a number of female mods for game? Am not sure but the module would have to be made from start to work.

It may be in Arma 3...don't quote me on that though, just a wild assumption

If they work and can be made to work without mass effort in scripting, I don't see why not, just don't expect us to stop at every clothes outlet on our looting runs or go into the pharmacy looking for a hygiene product, the other looters would mock us!

I hate to say it, but the reason that females aren't in the game handling firearms is because in real life they are not frontline combat troops (at least in the UK). They may go on patrols with the other soldiers as a female search and interaction agent, but other than that they are the medics and the artillery loaders (seriously, you don't want to piss of any females in the British Armed Forces. Arms the width of frakking tree trunks!) and the like.

However, as the picture of the addon above shows, the female models can be manipulated and created so they are able to carry weapons. That being said, I think it would be best to wait until there is a way to choose which model you want to use in game so that those of us who want to stay as smelly, sweaty, beautiful, manly hunks of manliness can do so! :P

Females all get gobbled up within the first 24hrs of a zombie apoc, didn't you know?

I'm sorry to say that you all who say "females cannot hold a weapon in their hand" that your ignorants.

Here in Switzerland there are a lot of women who do their military duty in all different sections. I've seen a few but still some women who did their service as Grenadiers which is in Switzerland a special unit and really really not easy to accomplish nor to enter the recrutment. I'm for the idea that there should be female survivors.

Dude I've just had like an amazing mental light-bulb.

Female survivors and male survivors should be able to use a tent together and then she gets pregnant and becomes a spawn point!

X3 in all seriousness thou I am totally on board with the idea.

I'm sorry to say that you all who say "females cannot hold a weapon in their hand" that your ignorants.

Here in Switzerland there are a lot of women who do their military duty in all different sections. I've seen a few but still some women who did their service as Grenadiers which is in Switzerland a special unit and really really not easy to accomplish nor to enter the recrutment. I'm for the idea that there should be female survivors.

+10

Also in Portugal the women are present in almost all military branches and they do an amazing job, at least as good as men do. Bottom line, the only reason not to "use" women in war is the psicological effect... As i woldn't like to to see women tortured and held by enemy forces. ( i dont like to see men tortured also, but that is more bearable/normal to me at least).

As somehone usualy says: If you MUST, and i realy mean MUST beat a women... Use a flower to do so.

P.S. - I know this is lame and a bit "gay"... But i was raised by women, (my mother and syster) because my father died when i was just a baby. And i just can't stand men who beat women... I just go beserk, literally.

P.S.S - Sorry about personall info... I just fell compeled to explain.

When they say females can't handle weapons they mean "ingame". It's coded in the engine that female actors aren't able to use weaponary. It's not some sexist or chauvinistic remark.

Mag.

Yes, I should have been more clear it would appear.

In the British Armed Forces, females CAN use weapons and they CAN be attached to frontline sections and squadrons. They are more usualy put into support roles rather than direct combat unless they are vitaly needed. It's got something to do with the way the male mind is wired up and that they would not want the male soldiers risking their lives for any females who may have got injured while in the field. Something about an inbuilt survival of the species thing, I don't pretend to understand it.

Dude I've just had like an amazing mental light-bulb.

Female survivors and male survivors should be able to use a tent together and then she gets pregnant and becomes a spawn point!

X3 in all seriousness thou I am totally on board with the idea.

Good luck on staying alive for 9 months, to benefit from that!

:dodgy:

Good luck on staying alive for 9 months' date=' to benefit from that!

:dodgy:

[/quote']

Swim on Skalisty Island.

No one's there :D

Seeing a female survivor, slowly aproach and ask i: Miss are you friendly ... and then hear some fat guy voice, : yep do you got some beans ....

Yes' date=' I should have been more clear it would appear.

In the British Armed Forces, females CAN use weapons and they CAN be attached to frontline sections and squadrons. They are more usualy put into support roles rather than direct combat unless they are vitaly needed. It's got something to do with the way the male mind is wired up and that they would not want the male soldiers risking their lives for any females who may have got injured while in the field. Something about an inbuilt survival of the species thing, I don't pretend to understand it.

[/quote']

Oh I got it wrong :D

Hey, no worries mate. As I say, I should have been clearer. As I said in my first post, some of those female soldiers can pack a frakking good punch!

I don't think my gut's been the same since...

Atm I believe Rocket is forced to use pre-existing assets, I wouldn't be surprised if in beta he ads some custom models including female characters able to hold weapons and suited with backpack/armour options. Thought in all honesty there is probably limited female players atm, we might see a increase when ARMA3 comes out? who knows.

How come there are no girl characters available to pick from? I know there probably aren't that many girls playing this but there are a few of us and I'd rather play a girl character than a guy. :huh:

I would like to see more characters added. I'm not sure it's on the list of things to do, but it would break up the redundancy quite a bit.

A female character would be cool. The bandits would have someone to try and sexually assault. (Don't think they wouldn't try either) :)

No, arma supports no playable girl characters. Pretend you were a girl and you had to cut your hair because zombies kept pulling on it, so that's why you look malish :P

Can always stick to 1st-person view and pretend you are a woman who hasnt shaved in a long time...it is post-apocalypse after all :)

Of ALL the threads to repost, you had to pick this one?

Reported, and goddamn, use the search function.