Sign in to follow this  
cordleztoaster

No girl characters?

I don't know why this would be important after all. I've never thought "OMG this game would be way better if I could play a male character!!" when playing Portal (2). Females only tend to make the game a little unbalanced because usually they are skinnier than males, and that leads to smaller hitboxes.

I don't care about character cosmetics at all in shooter games though, so yeah, you guys might think about this differently.

There are no girls in the zone.

Actually, STALKER 2 was planned to have females. Why, I have no goddamn idea. In all honesty, does anyone really think a female would last very long in the Zone? It's got nothing to do with how tough or smart she may be, it's simply the fact that when you put a girl into a locale with a few hundred men who haven't seen a breast in months, she's going to be worth plenty of beans.

^ there's some females who beat better than men and are basically catwomen. Anything is possible, but yeah I agree, women are bad drivers.

Haha, damn right.

I agree that there are plenty of females out there who can kick (my) ass. But when it comes down to this scenario, it doesn't matter who's stronger: It's about who's the one with the gun. The only difference between a female and a male is that a female is a much more valuable commodity, if you get my drift.

Haha' date=' damn right.

I agree that there are plenty of females out there who can kick (my) ass. But when it comes down to this scenario, it doesn't matter who's stronger: It's about who's the one with the gun. The only difference between a female and a male is that a female is a much more valuable commodity, if you get my drift.

[/quote']

Talking about that, time to visit some sites.