Dealen

★ [81st Ranger Company] ★ [Recruiting EU/NA] 15+ All are welcome! [Hero]

1] Nickname: CrazyNigga, Please dont be offended my cousin did it as a joke and i am unable to change it.

2] Region(Country): Victoria, Australia

3] Are you willing to be active: Of course :)

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes

5] Steam name: SoKortren

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: about 1 and a half months

7] How many Clans have you been In: 0

8] Previous experience: I have been in firefights, as such and can easily handle myself in these types of situations, i tend to avoid players, that are potentially dangerous but i always make sure i survey them for a little bit.

9] How many bandits have you killed: Max bandits i have killed, are 3-4 But, i have killed other players not sure if bandits or not only due to the fact they were dangerous to me and were a threat to me.

10] Are you willing to help other players: For Sure:) I do sometimes anyway :)

You're in! Come on the Teamspeak and we'll sort out your tags, but I think you should avoid having that nickname on the Teamspeak or in game. Other than that, come on and join us :)

Chaz forgot to quote to you, accepted as long i wont see this nickname either on TS either on Dayz , funny or not its against our rules and its not welcomed in the 81st

1] Nickname: Jack
2] Region(Country): United States
3] Are you willing to be active: Yes
5] Steam name: steelman1002
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 1 Year
7] How many Clans have you been In: 2 (15th MEU Realism Unit and Shield)
8] Previous experience: I have experience being a heli pilot, gunner and rifleman.
9] How many bandits have you killed: Not very many in Dayz SA but like 75 in Dayz Mod.
10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes

1] Nickname: Jackoby
2] Region(Country): United Kingdom, Wales.
3] Are you willing to be active: Of course; i play a lot of games, and already have over 100 hours playtime, and love military simulators like arma 2 & 3 and especially DayZ!
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: I have both of those things, and have experience in using them.
5] Steam name: Jackoby
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: I have been playing Arma 2 DayZ since last year but my steam account got hacked, but i have been playing DayZ SA since March.
7] How many Clans have you been In: I have been in one other clan called "1WSS" but they moved off the game.
8] Previous experience: Well, i have experience in real life situations as i have been in military training since my 16th birthday as i aspire to be in the SAS.. but thats a long time away. I have had experience in working with a group of people and will be able to get on with the group of people, whatever their personalities are! I have also got experience in sniping with the mosin nagant, and the DMR on Arma 2. My preferred weapon of choice is an assault rifle as im very accurate at medium to short ranges. I have been gaming on a PC for a long time so i wont be a pain. I am usually Support/Aggro.
9] How many bandits have you killed: I dont really count, but around 60-80, i dont know if thats good or not.
10] Are you willing to help other players: Im always willing, as long as they dont show any sign of wanting to inject me with some weird stuff, im good.

1] Nickname: Jackoby
2] Region(Country): United Kingdom, Wales.
3] Are you willing to be active: Of course; i play a lot of games, and already have over 100 hours playtime, and love military simulators like arma 2 & 3 and especially DayZ!
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: I have both of those things, and have experience in using them.
5] Steam name: Jackoby
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: I have been playing Arma 2 DayZ since last year but my steam account got hacked, but i have been playing DayZ SA since March.
7] How many Clans have you been In: I have been in one other clan called "1WSS" but they moved off the game.
8] Previous experience: Well, i have experience in real life situations as i have been in military training since my 16th birthday as i aspire to be in the SAS.. but thats a long time away. I have had experience in working with a group of people and will be able to get on with the group of people, whatever their personalities are! I have also got experience in sniping with the mosin nagant, and the DMR on Arma 2. My preferred weapon of choice is an assault rifle as im very accurate at medium to short ranges. I have been gaming on a PC for a long time so i wont be a pain. I am usually Support/Aggro.
9] How many bandits have you killed: I dont really count, but around 60-80, i dont know if thats good or not.
10] Are you willing to help other players: Im always willing, as long as they dont show any sign of wanting to inject me with some weird stuff, im good.

3] Are you willing to be active: Of course; i play a lot of games, and already have over 100 hours playtime, and love military simulators like arma 2 & 3 and especially DayZ!
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: I have both of those things, and have experience in using them.
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: I have been playing Arma 2 DayZ since last year but my steam account got hacked, but i have been playing DayZ SA since March.
7] How many Clans have you been In: I have been in one other clan called "1WSS" but they moved off the game.
8] Previous experience: Well, i have experience in real life situations as i have been in military training since my 16th birthday as i aspire to be in the SAS.. but thats a long time away. I have had experience in working with a group of people and will be able to get on with the group of people, whatever their personalities are! I have also got experience in sniping with the mosin nagant, and the DMR on Arma 2. My preferred weapon of choice is an assault rifle as im very accurate at medium to short ranges. I have been gaming on a PC for a long time so i wont be a pain. I am usually Support/Aggro.
9] How many bandits have you killed: I dont really count, but around 60-80, i dont know if thats good or not.
10] Are you willing to help other players: Im always willing, as long as they dont show any sign of wanting to inject me with some weird stuff, im good.

1] Nickname: Jack

3] Are you willing to be active: Yes

5] Steam name: steelman1002

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 1 Year

7] How many Clans have you been In: 2 (15th MEU Realism Unit and Shield)

8] Previous experience: I have experience being a heli pilot, gunner and rifleman.

9] How many bandits have you killed: Not very many in Dayz SA but like 75 in Dayz Mod.

10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes

Accepted .. join our TS for further info...jackoby already in clan welcome man and enjoy :)

You sound very intresting, i would like have a chat with you, accepted of course, join our TS when you are able to, welcome to the 81st

I'll be idle in the TS (Hooba), just send me a poke when you or another CO gets on. Currently 7pm EST, I might have 2 or 3 hours left in me. Went hunting today, was up at 3am.

1] Nickname: Richard

2] Region(Country): Uk

3] Are you willing to be active: As much as possible

5] Steam name: Blood_viper09

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 3 weeks

7] How many Clans have you been In: I have been in many clans for other day, but will be my first for Dayz

8] Previous experience: 3 years playing battlefield2, then played battlefield3 for a year or so, so very experiance with FPS games and trying to stay alive in combat situations

9] How many bandits have you killed: 2 so far

10] Are you willing to help other players: Always will to help my allies

Edited by bloodviperx

1] Nickname: Richard

2] Region(Country): Uk

3] Are you willing to be active: As much as possible

5] Steam name: Blood_viper09

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 3 weeks

7] How many Clans have you been In: I have been in many clans for other day, but will be my first for Dayz

8] Previous experience: 3 years playing battlefield2, then played battlefield3 for a year or so, so very experiance with FPS games and trying to stay alive in combat situations

9] How many bandits have you killed: 2 so far

10] Are you willing to help other players: Always will to help my allies

You are accepted, get on TS to continue with your recruitment and poke me

I'll be idle in the TS (Hooba), just send me a poke when you or another CO gets on. Currently 7pm EST, I might have 2 or 3 hours left in me. Went hunting today, was up at 3am.

We get you online at some point on TS and we continue with the recruitment, we have a time barrier because most of the CO are from europe and we are active at european afternoon times, however we have USA guys playing at those times so we figure something out :)

1] Nickname:  Doughboy
2] Region(Country): currently residing in germany, stationed overseas
3] Are you willing to be active: yes
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: course
5] Steam name: Doughboy
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: couple years
7] How many Clans have you been In: CV DRs TNS CZ CB CL , outside day over 100
8] Previous experience: moderator, admin, server admin, own my own ts, 
9] How many bandits have you killed: 100
10] Are you willing to help other players: of course

1] Nickname:  Doughboy

2] Region(Country): currently residing in germany, stationed overseas

3] Are you willing to be active: yes

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: course

5] Steam name: Doughboy

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: couple years

7] How many Clans have you been In: CV DRs TNS CZ CB CL , outside day over 100

8] Previous experience: moderator, admin, server admin, own my own ts, 

9] How many bandits have you killed: 100

10] Are you willing to help other players: of course

You are already in the clan, welcome 

1] Nickname: Cike101
3] Are you willing to be active: As long as I'm able to be.
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes.
5] Steam name: Cike101
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: I haven't been playing for an extremely long time, but I do have 54 hours logged in the game.
7] How many Clans have you been In: None.
8] Previous experience: I don't have previous experience with clans.
9] How many bandits have you killed: I have killed a few.
10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes.

Edited by Cike101

1] Nickname: Cike101

3] Are you willing to be active: As long as I'm able to be.

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes.

5] Steam name: Cike101

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: I haven't been playing for an extremely long time, but I do have 54 hours logged in the game.

7] How many Clans have you been In: None.

8] Previous experience: I don't have previous experience with clans.

9] How many bandits have you killed: I have killed a few.

10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes.

You are accepted, join TS for your recruitment

1] Nickname: Cpt. DarkO
2] Region(Country): Germany
3] Are you willing to be active: Sure, as often as possible
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes, but not the best microphone
5] Steam name: Cpt. DarkO
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: A long time, maybe 1-2 years, in different mods
7] How many Clans have you been In: In 1, but that was a CoD: Bo2 Clan
8] Previous experience: CoD: MW2, CoD: MW 3, CoD: BO2, etc.,Dayz SA, Different Arma 2: DayZ Mod Mods like Epoch & Origins
9] How many bandits have you killed: under 10
10] Are you willing to help other players: Sure

1] Nickname: Cpt. DarkO

2] Region(Country): Germany

3] Are you willing to be active: Sure, as often as possible

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes, but not the best microphone

5] Steam name: Cpt. DarkO

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: A long time, maybe 1-2 years, in different mods

7] How many Clans have you been In: In 1, but that was a CoD: Bo2 Clan

8] Previous experience: CoD: MW2, CoD: MW 3, CoD: BO2, etc.,Dayz SA, Different Arma 2: DayZ Mod Mods like Epoch & Origins

9] How many bandits have you killed: under 10

10] Are you willing to help other players: Sure

Accepted, join our TS for your recruitment

1] Nickname:BUD or Buds
2] Region(Country): America
3] Are you willing to be active: As long as there are members willing to play, but yes
5] Steam name:BestBuds
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 137 Hours
7] How many Clans have you been In: 1
8] Previous experience: Became an Officer in previous clan( Rose up through ranks for being active)
9] How many bandits have you killed: I would say around 20-25
10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes!

1] Nickname: Mattylight
2] Region(Country): USA
3] Are you willing to be active: As active as required
5] Steam name: M24
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Started playing in the SA, about 90 hours
7] How many Clans have you been In: Never been in a Dayz clan
8] Previous experience: Almost all CoD, CS:GO and many other FPS games. As far as survival games this is my first.
9] How many bandits have you killed: About 15-20
10] Are you willing to help other players: Always, been looking for a way to interact more without getting shot on site and having to shoot back.

1] Nickname:BUD or Buds

2] Region(Country): America

3] Are you willing to be active: As long as there are members willing to play, but yes

5] Steam name:BestBuds

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 137 Hours

7] How many Clans have you been In: 1

8] Previous experience: Became an Officer in previous clan( Rose up through ranks for being active)

9] How many bandits have you killed: I would say around 20-25

10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes!

1] Nickname: Mattylight

2] Region(Country): USA

3] Are you willing to be active: As active as required

5] Steam name: M24

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Started playing in the SA, about 90 hours

7] How many Clans have you been In: Never been in a Dayz clan

8] Previous experience: Almost all CoD, CS:GO and many other FPS games. As far as survival games this is my first.

9] How many bandits have you killed: About 15-20

10] Are you willing to help other players: Always, been looking for a way to interact more without getting shot on site and having to shoot back.

Both are accepted, join our TS to have a chat and to get your recruitment status, 

The 81st Clan- Daily action for those looking for it on alot of games, along with dedicated members on 24/7- Join today!!

1] Nickname: Roofcake
2] Region(Country): USA, East Coast
3] Are you willing to be active: I will make my best effort to be active.
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes
5] Steam name: roofcake
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: About a year and a half.
7] How many Clans have you been In: 1
8] Previous experience: Jack of trades, I've been from hero to bandit and back.
9] How many bandits have you killed: Many
10] Are you willing to help other players: Always

1] Nickname: Pvt Yeknom

2] Region(Country): Centeral US

3] Are you willing to be active: Yes, I'm online at least 3-4 nights a week

5] Steam name: Officer Yeknom

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 210+ Hours

7] How many Clans have you been In: 1, The 15th MEU, I am currently inactive with them.

8] Previous experience: 264 Hours of Mil-Sim experience on Arma 3 (With the 15th MEU)

9] How many bandits have you killed: I have 23 confirmed kills, With about 19 of then being bandits   

10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes, I'm a;ways happy to help

• Like 1

1] Nickname: Roofcake

2] Region(Country): USA, East Coast

3] Are you willing to be active: I will make my best effort to be active.

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes

5] Steam name: roofcake

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: About a year and a half.

7] How many Clans have you been In: 1

8] Previous experience: Jack of trades, I've been from hero to bandit and back.

9] How many bandits have you killed: Many

10] Are you willing to help other players: Always

1] Nickname: Pvt Yeknom
2] Region(Country): Centeral US
3] Are you willing to be active: Yes, I'm online at least 3-4 nights a week
5] Steam name: Officer Yeknom
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 210+ Hours
7] How many Clans have you been In: 1, The 15th MEU, I am currently inactive with them.
8] Previous experience: 264 Hours of Mil-Sim experience on Arma 3 (With the 15th MEU)
9] How many bandits have you killed: I have 23 confirmed kills, With about 19 of then being bandits   
10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes, I'm a;ways happy to help

Accepted- please hop on the ts (81st.typefrag.com:6895) to get your ranks

1] Nickname: Jumpshot31
2] Region(Country):
3] Are you willing to be active:
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:
5] Steam name:
6] How long have you been playing DayZ:
7] How many Clans have you been In:
8] Previous experience:
9] How many bandits have you killed:
10] Are you willing to help other players: