Dealen

★ [81st Ranger Company] ★ [Recruiting EU/NA] 15+ All are welcome! [Hero]

1] Nickname: Wentu

2] Region(Country): United Kingdom

3] Are you willing to be active: Every Day! If Possible

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes

5] Steam name: wentu46

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 2.0 Years Including Mod 

7] How many Clans have you been In: Mabe 2-3?

8] Previous experience: Surviving for 14 days, Had My own squad

9] How many bandits have you killed: 90?

10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes Defiantly 

You're in! Hop onto the 81st Teamspeak at 81st.typefrag.com and we'll get you started.

1] Nickname:AngryAsian
2] Region(Country):United States(Born in Japan)
3] Are you willing to be active:Yuuuup
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:Yuuuuup
5] Steam name:z24djp
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Almost a year
7] How many Clans have you been In: 0
8] Previous experience: N/A
9] How many bandits have you killed: Unknown
10] Are you willing to help other players:
Of Course

1] Nickname:AngryAsian

2] Region(Country):United States(Born in Japan)

3] Are you willing to be active:Yuuuup

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:Yuuuuup

5] Steam name:z24djp

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Almost a year

8] Previous experience: N/A

9] How many bandits have you killed: Unknown

10] Are you willing to help other players: Of Course

Welcome to 81st

1] Nickname: Abandonpuppy
2] Region(Country): EST USA
3] Are you willing to be active: I am only free on weekends, but yes.
5] Steam name: Abandonpuppy
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 2 Years
7] How many Clans have you been In: 2
8] Previous experience: Enough to keep me alive.
9] How many bandits have you killed: Plenty
10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes

1] Nickname: Abandonpuppy

2] Region(Country): EST USA

3] Are you willing to be active: I am only free on weekends, but yes.

5] Steam name: Abandonpuppy

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 2 Years

8] Previous experience: Enough to keep me alive.

9] How many bandits have you killed: Plenty

10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes

You have been accepted, hop on TS and poke any staff to get recruited

Edited by markoza1986

1] Nickname: Yendoc
2] Region(Country): NC - USA
3] Are you willing to be active: Yes
5] Steam name: Yendoc
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: ~2 years including the mod
8] Previous experience: Enough to get the job done
9] How many bandits have you killed: Quite a few, I enjoyed playing as a hero in the mod
10] Are you willing to help other players: Always

Edited by Yendoc

1] Nickname:   Tickledick
2] Region(Country): Denmark
3] Are you willing to be active: Yes, i am currently active for about an hour each day, willing to step that up a notch if it is needed. 
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:  I do have Ts3, i havent been using it much however so a crash course on how it is working will be needed. I do have a working microphone aswell. 
5] Steam name: Mr. Tickledick
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Been playing DayZ since the mod first started gaining in popularity ( june/july 2011 to be specific ) Back just before the Revolver was removed as starting weapon, and replaced with the Makarov. I have 300+ play hours on DayZ Mod ( unable to count it precisely due to the use of DayzCommander and Six Launcher, which disabled Steam play time counter ), and 50 hours currently on DayZ Standalone.
7] How many Clans have you been In:  ¨I have been in 2 clans so far, 1 of them i started myself along with a few friends of mine. I have not been in any clans in DayZ Standalone as of yet. 
8] Previous experience:  my time was mostly spent on Namalsk, Panthera, Lingor or Taviana servers, as those maps simply were the ones who appealed the most to me. I was in a clan once, dedicated to helping bambis on a Lingor server which me and my close friends were supporting at the time. Over the course of a few months i became our main pilot, and as a result i have become quite decent not only at driving, but also at flying both planes and helicopters. 
In DayZ standalone it doesen't look so bright however. The bugs and lack of vehicles have kept me from getting as much into it as i did with DayZ mod. i am with my 50 play hours however, still quite capable af defending myself here. One of my primary attributes in DayZ Standalone has been to work as a sort of 'navigator' for me and my friends. Unlike in DayZ mod, you cant just use ingame maps and markers to get to places, so i have been forced to find my way around without the use of such items, and as a result i know 50% of the map ( primarily north and around the eastern coast ) without having to even glance at a map. I know the way from pretty much anywhere, to pretty much any of the major attractions. I will however need the use of an in-browser map, or an ingame map, if i am to find one of the less-visited attractions. 
9] How many bandits have you killed: I was a pretty good bandit hunter back on DayZ Mod, especially during my clan days we specialized in tracking down and killing bandits. Being honest with you, i didn't count them, but 100+ is for sure. In DayZ Standalone i have not been so active, primarily due to the lack of a competent clan, but have still managed to kill quite a few bandits. 
10] Are you willing to help other players:  Of course. If they are friendly towards me i will be friendly towards them. Whenever i come across a friendly player in need of something, i tend to try my best at helping them get that something, be it food, medicine or even a weapon. I will be honest with you however, i do not hesitate to shoot them if they are threatening me, or are in any other way obviously not friendly. I will also in most cases not engage in contact with an armed player, if i havent managed to get contact with them. Either by typing or by the voice chat. This is only in cases where the player in question is armed though, if they are showing now visible signs of being armed, i will usually approach them even though they havent responded to me in the chat. 

Edited by wowi132

1)Nickname:Rob
2] Region(Country):United States
3] Are you willing to be active:  Daily

5] Steam name:Arache
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Less than a week
8] Previous experience:  On Dayz, none. 
9] How many bandits have you killed: 1
10] Are you willing to help other players:
  Always.

1] Nickname: Yendoc

2] Region(Country): NC - USA

5] Steam name: Yendoc

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: ~2 years including the mod

8] Previous experience: Enough to get the job done

9] How many bandits have you killed: Quite a few, I enjoyed playing as a hero in the mod

10] Are you willing to help other players: Always

1] Nickname:   Tickledick

2] Region(Country): Denmark

3] Are you willing to be active: Yes, i am currently active for about an hour each day, willing to step that up a notch if it is needed. 

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:  I do have Ts3, i havent been using it much however so a crash course on how it is working will be needed. I do have a working microphone aswell. 

5] Steam name: Mr. Tickledick

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Been playing DayZ since the mod first started gaining in popularity ( june/july 2011 to be specific ) Back just before the Revolver was removed as starting weapon, and replaced with the Makarov. I have 300+ play hours on DayZ Mod ( unable to count it precisely due to the use of DayzCommander and Six Launcher, which disabled Steam play time counter ), and 50 hours currently on DayZ Standalone.

7] How many Clans have you been In:  ¨I have been in 2 clans so far, 1 of them i started myself along with a few friends of mine. I have not been in any clans in DayZ Standalone as of yet. 

8] Previous experience:  my time was mostly spent on Namalsk, Panthera, Lingor or Taviana servers, as those maps simply were the ones who appealed the most to me. I was in a clan once, dedicated to helping bambis on a Lingor server which me and my close friends were supporting at the time. Over the course of a few months i became our main pilot, and as a result i have become quite decent not only at driving, but also at flying both planes and helicopters. 

In DayZ standalone it doesen't look so bright however. The bugs and lack of vehicles have kept me from getting as much into it as i did with DayZ mod. i am with my 50 play hours however, still quite capable af defending myself here. One of my primary attributes in DayZ Standalone has been to work as a sort of 'navigator' for me and my friends. Unlike in DayZ mod, you cant just use ingame maps and markers to get to places, so i have been forced to find my way around without the use of such items, and as a result i know 50% of the map ( primarily north and around the eastern coast ) without having to even glance at a map. I know the way from pretty much anywhere, to pretty much any of the major attractions. I will however need the use of an in-browser map, or an ingame map, if i am to find one of the less-visited attractions. 

9] How many bandits have you killed: I was a pretty good bandit hunter back on DayZ Mod, especially during my clan days we specialized in tracking down and killing bandits. Being honest with you, i didn't count them, but 100+ is for sure. In DayZ Standalone i have not been so active, primarily due to the lack of a competent clan, but have still managed to kill quite a few bandits. 

10] Are you willing to help other players:  Of course. If they are friendly towards me i will be friendly towards them. Whenever i come across a friendly player in need of something, i tend to try my best at helping them get that something, be it food, medicine or even a weapon. I will be honest with you however, i do not hesitate to shoot them if they are threatening me, or are in any other way obviously not friendly. I will also in most cases not engage in contact with an armed player, if i havent managed to get contact with them. Either by typing or by the voice chat. This is only in cases where the player in question is armed though, if they are showing now visible signs of being armed, i will usually approach them even though they havent responded to me in the chat. 

1)Nickname:Rob

2] Region(Country):United States

3] Are you willing to be active:  Daily

5] Steam name:Arache

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Less than a week

8] Previous experience:  On Dayz, none. 

9] How many bandits have you killed: 1

10] Are you willing to help other players:  Always.

All of the above are accepted,hop on TS and poke 1 of the staff to get recruited and to meet the other members

Edited by markoza1986

Teamspeak is totally dead, fellas. What's going on? There are 2 users on here on a Friday night.

edit: got in touch with some folks

Edited by Yendoc

1] Nickname:Austin Frenzy
2] Region(Country):USA east
3] Are you willing to be active:OF COURSE
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:Yes
5] Steam name:Austin frenzy
6] How long have you been playing DayZ:3 weeks
7] How many Clans have you been In:0
8] Previous experience:0
9] How many bandits have you killed:15
10] Are you willing to help other players:ALWAYS

Teamspeak is totally dead, fellas. What's going on? There are 2 users on here on a Friday night.

edit: got in touch with some folks

Scroll down and go to epoch channel you will find us there, we play overpoch at the moment until the SA will have more content added

1] Nickname:Austin Frenzy

2] Region(Country):USA east

3] Are you willing to be active:OF COURSE

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:Yes

5] Steam name:Austin frenzy

6] How long have you been playing DayZ:3 weeks

7] How many Clans have you been In:0

8] Previous experience:0

9] How many bandits have you killed:15

10] Are you willing to help other players:ALWAYS

Hop on TS and poke one of the staff to get recruited

1] Nickname: Gildier
2] Region(Country): Eastern USA (-5 GMT)
3] Are you willing to be active: Indeed, best I can.
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Indeedydoodiddles.
5] Steam name: gildierthedark
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Not for very long, but long enough to know the controls and how to survive.
7] How many Clans have you been In: 0 in Dayz. Been in other game clans.
8] Previous experience: Well, in another zombie standalone, Infection I believe, I was in an Army platoon. I know formations, stances, how to stay stealthy and decisive in battle. Also, I keep my cool, and keep from getting killed, as well as backing up my fellow soldiers. Hooah.
9] How many bandits have you killed: So far, I've been pickaxed in the head while capping him with a mosin, I watched blood pour from him but I think he was a hacker. I've popped at least 3 snipers from rooftops to keep them from baiting.
10] Are you willing to help other players: I always do! IF I see a friendly, I offer my services or to romp around with. I always keep an eye out for a danger though

1] Nickname: Gildier

2] Region(Country): Eastern USA (-5 GMT)

3] Are you willing to be active: Indeed, best I can.

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Indeedydoodiddles.

5] Steam name: gildierthedark

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Not for very long, but long enough to know the controls and how to survive.

7] How many Clans have you been In: 0 in Dayz. Been in other game clans.

8] Previous experience: Well, in another zombie standalone, Infection I believe, I was in an Army platoon. I know formations, stances, how to stay stealthy and decisive in battle. Also, I keep my cool, and keep from getting killed, as well as backing up my fellow soldiers. Hooah.

9] How many bandits have you killed: So far, I've been pickaxed in the head while capping him with a mosin, I watched blood pour from him but I think he was a hacker. I've popped at least 3 snipers from rooftops to keep them from baiting.

10] Are you willing to help other players: I always do! IF I see a friendly, I offer my services or to romp around with. I always keep an eye out for a danger though

You're accepted! Come on the TeamSpeak and we'll sort out your new rank.

1] Nickname: Yash/Yashira
2] Region(Country): Scotland, UK
5] Steam name: Yashira
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: hmm quite a while, ive been on a break from it as i didnt see the game progressing well at the time. Currently im back on it tho as they have implemented a lot of new things.
7] How many Clans have you been In:2
8] Previous experience: Tactical approach with survivers, I use to be Sniper/Overwatch for the recoon groups aproaching the survivers. 
9] How many bandits have you killed: at least 20 and counting
10] Are you willing to help other players: That is what i play the survival game for :P so answer is obvious :)

1] Nickname: Yash/Yashira

2] Region(Country): Scotland, UK

5] Steam name: Yashira

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: hmm quite a while, ive been on a break from it as i didnt see the game progressing well at the time. Currently im back on it tho as they have implemented a lot of new things.

7] How many Clans have you been In:2

8] Previous experience: Tactical approach with survivers, I use to be Sniper/Overwatch for the recoon groups aproaching the survivers. 

9] How many bandits have you killed: at least 20 and counting

10] Are you willing to help other players: That is what i play the survival game for :P so answer is obvious :)

You're accepted! join the Teamspeak at any time at 81st.typefrag.com:6895 and you'll get your rank. Please bear in mind that Standalone is not currently the most popular game with the clan. ~CommanderChaz

1] Nickname:  Truuking
2] Region(Country): England
3] Are you willing to be active: yes
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: yes
5] Steam name: TruuKing
6] How long have you been playing DayZ:  for about 8 months.
7] How many Clans have you been In: 1
8] Previous experience:
used to be in a clan called Chaos Vangaurd. Played Nether and Day Z with them for pvp.
9] How many bandits have you killed: not 100% sure but in the 100+ range i believe
10] Are you willing to help other players: yes i enjoy helping others if i can.

1] Nickname:  Truuking

2] Region(Country): England

3] Are you willing to be active: yes

5] Steam name: TruuKing

6] How long have you been playing DayZ:  for about 8 months.

7] How many Clans have you been In: 1

8] Previous experience: used to be in a clan called Chaos Vangaurd. Played Nether and Day Z with them for pvp.

9] How many bandits have you killed: not 100% sure but in the 100+ range i believe

10] Are you willing to help other players: yes i enjoy helping others if i can.

And you're in! Come onto the Teamspeak at 81st.typefrag.com:6895 and we can sort out your rank.

1] Nickname: Shaboopa
2] Region(Country): Canada
3] Are you willing to be active: yes, as much as i can
5] Steam name: tommyn99
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 1 month
8] Previous experience: n/a
9] How many bandits have you killed: 10+
10] Are you willing to help other players: yes

1] Nickname: Shaboopa

2] Region(Country): Canada

3] Are you willing to be active: yes, as much as i can

5] Steam name: tommyn99

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 1 month

8] Previous experience: n/a

9] How many bandits have you killed: 10+

10] Are you willing to help other players: yes

Accepted! Come on the Teamspeak whenever you can at 81st.typefrag.com:6895. ~CommanderChaz

Welcome to all new recruitments,to any potentional new recruitment, feel free to hop in our TS for a chat before you decide if you will like to join at : 81st.typefrag.com:6895