gamer222

getting BLOOD bags from Hospitals

I think dean should make blood bags in one hospital but to be rare and random, I think this will encourage more people to search for blood bags in hospital ...

Yay, just let transfuse random blood and enjoy the free dead ._. 

I don't know, if you allready know it, but you have to test the bloodtypes of acceptor and donator to give the right person the right type of blood. 

Edited by Khad

I think dean should make blood bags in one hospital but to be rare and random, I think this will encourage more people to search for blood bags in hospital ...

Stupid idea. Blood needs a fridge to be stored. There is no electricity on in DayZ, thus impossible.

Go back to the mod with super unrealistic servers with self blood bags and 5 billion vehicles and custom donator loadouts.

Actually, leave SA entirely---your the type of player nobody wants except 15 year-olds that think they are cleaning up with 5 dollar donations.

Stupid idea. Blood needs a fridge to be stored. There is no electricity on in DayZ, thus impossible.

Go back to the mod with super unrealistic servers with self blood bags and 5 billion vehicles and custom donator loadouts.

Actually, leave SA entirely---your the type of player nobody wants except 15 year-olds that think they are cleaning up with 5 dollar donations.

OP is not stupid, because his suggestion was it; But you are, because you mixed it up. 

• Like 2

Well i though it would encourage more people to search hospitals than to hunt some humans down and torture them for blood lol it was just idea... but I was thinking more about this and now and I believe it would be really easy to get blood...

Yep Saline does exactly the same as blood does...I think the way to get blood now is realistic to the point of even having to know what blood type you are.. O+ is mine for now ..until I die. Didn't take long to find Bloodtest kit in Army Medi tent. So its surely what people wanted.. realism! isn't that what we all wanted?. Like in Previous comment.. we live in a non electric world where fridges don't work same as everything else.. blood would turn bad in hours..so only source possible is from survivors dead or alive... Ever handcuffed someone and stolen their blood..no..well try it..its a great addition to the game and I am happy for it.  ;) Big Smiles

maybe ruined bloodbags as trash loot. I'm petty sure they need refrigeration

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

finding blood bags is unreasonable because they need to be refrigerated but carrying a blood bag on you for hours on end until you need it and it not turning bad isnt?

dean stated we will be getting some sort of refridgeration device that we can store filled blood bags in as well as food to prevent spoilage. so soon you can have your stockpile of blood bags

There's gotta be some electricity in Chernarus, I've seen working street lights at night... unless you assume they're solar powered.

• Like 1

Chernarus is pretty rural and doesn't strike me as the most modern area. I think solar powered lights would be a stretch. I like to believe that somewhere there is a NPP still chugging along with automated systems.

You get a saline bag in every first aid kit. What more do you want? I like that you have to take blood from people. It's an interesting mechanic that presents new gameplay options.

Edited by SalamanderAnder

1- find friend.

2- have friend take your own blood and place it on ground

3- take own blood, apply IV starter kit and sanitize.

4- eat and drink to heal lost blood.

5- when shot, have friend use your own blood bag on you

6- profit.

You get a saline bag in every first aid kit. What more do you want? I like that you have to take blood from people. It's an interesting mechanic that presents new gameplay options.

I have found quite a few first aid kits and NONE of them have ever had a saline bag in it.  They have 2 bandages, water purification pills, an empty blood bag, an IV start kit and a syringe.

None of you heard of Saline bags I guess

Pretty much sums up the answer to this problem. Currently saline bags fully recover all your blood. Assuming blood bags unrealistically stay cooled for months and months after a zombie outbreak, who needs them anyways when you have saline? Easy enough to find.