Nihilum

HAHAHAHA Oh geez, look who's playing:

Here is another one.

This is how you waste a whole mag in seconds.

Id love to punch this guy in the balls... (he also plays WarZ -> sucks to be him :( )

I HEREBY DECLARE THE STREAM SNIPING WAR ON HIM!

No attempt to even loot the bodies... 

First person to film themselves stripping him down and force feeding him rotten fruits, alcohol tincture, and disinfectant spray in that order wins the internet.

So i guess i have less head junk for not even knowing who this guy is, and no real need to find out.

He does have nice hair though, no clue who he be.

• Like 1

This is Artemis Knives. A "youtuber" sponsored by Hammerpoint Interactive...and he is proud of it.

http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3487/62kxpw6z_png.htm

here you go 

I can't for the life of me understand why this is the type of person you would give a made up position to as well as pay to help with PR and advertising... no matter how desperate you are... or how unwilling anyone else half way personable is to do it... lol

Jesus is that WarZ??

Its okay Billy. You dont need to cry. We are all here to protect you.

Yes yes I know, its WarZ. Dont look at it.

Why would any company sponsor such an arrogant di... ehrm, person?

And how can anyone have so much nolife that he have to be "proud" of his "fps-skills" ?

Like he can´t do anything else.

Oh great Cthulhu... make an end to this D:

And how can anyone have so much nolife that he have to be "proud" of his "fps-skills" ?

Worry not. Cthulhu will sort us all out in time.

Just need those pesky starts to be "right"

L

If you have seen the public "behaviour" of the rest of their PR department, including the head of the studio, then you will understand that this guy would fit right in with them. 

He does have nice hair though, no clue who he be.

That's an odd thing to say, Julian.

Erm? How did he pullout an M4 when he has Mosin on his back? I thought you always drop it whenever you take something or take it off your hands.

I'll have to watch the video again, but as far as im aware you can carry the M4 in-hands with another weapon on your back but if you pick up anything or use anything you drop the gun in your hands.

Edit: Yea he's using the Vicinity loot-grab mechanic which avoids using the scroll wheel to pick up stuff, Unsure if this is intended, maybe a dev could step in and give an insight?

Edited by Clarkeh

Jesus is that WarZ??

I didn't think it was possible for it to look worse than when i saw it over a year ago..but they have made it so.

Edited by Hetstaine

The little twat is live right now, using dev tools on Infestation to instantly create items and distribute them to his posse. What a loser. He doesn't even play by the rules.

Lol. and Infestation's horrid inventory system is currently pissing him off. Hilarious that the tiniest glitch in DayZ becomes some kind of joke to him, but the second Infestation rears its ugly head, he's all out of snark. Stupid media puppet.

"I'll give us all APC's, and food and water..."

:facepalm:

Edited by SalamanderAnder

The little twat is live right now, using dev tools on Infestation to instantly create items and distribute them to his posse. What a loser. He doesn't even play by the rules.

Lol. and Infestation's horrid inventory system is currently pissing him off. Hilarious that the tiniest glitch in DayZ becomes some kind of joke to him, but the second Infestation rears its ugly head, he's all out of snark. Stupid media puppet.

"I'll give us all APC's, and food and water..."

:facepalm:

I'm just glad he's not on DayZ's dev team. This community has a fine group of professional, rule-abiding, quite-awesomesauce devs. *Cough* Orlok *cough*

• Like 3

I'm just glad he's not on DayZ's dev team. This community has a fine group of professional, rule-abiding, quite-awesomesauce devs. *Cough* Orlok *cough*

I'm glad that Bohemia doesn't hire media goons. DayZ is such a good product, it sells itself. Just look at all the streamers and youtube videos. We don't need no propaganda machine with frilly hats.

this guy is such a tool lool, and I thought I hated rocket... at least rocket isint a flaming hoemoo. he just wears hats that make him self obsessive on stream, like hes some cool kid from highschool or something, and he calls himself a "pro" at a game that has nothing to do with "professional" caliber gaming, I bet hes never went to a lan tournament in his life, neither has ever probably played in a legit clan match in any core fps games back in the day ex. cs 1.5 or cs 1.6 in CAL. he needs to get off his high horse and just go develop war z, no one wants him here.

I'm glad that Bohemia doesn't hire media goons. DayZ is such a good product, it sells itself. Just look at all the streamers and youtube videos. We don't need no propaganda machine with frilly hats.

I agree. Though we've had a little blip so far, what with it taking 18 months to release, I'm quite satisfied at what it is at the moment. I do love watching the videos in the gallery, and...ahem....will admit that I do indulge in a little view-whoring, myself.  :rolleyes:

The community is what makes a game like this great. Just the fact that we can communicate so freely with the devteam, and they let us know what they think.

this guy is such a tool lool, and I thought I hated rocket... at least rocket isint a flaming hoemoo. he just wears hats that make him self obsessive on stream, like hes some cool kid from highschool or something, and he calls himself a "pro" at a game that has nothing to do with "professional" caliber gaming, I bet hes never went to a lan tournament in his life, neither has ever probably played in a legit clan match in any core fps games back in the day ex. cs 1.5 or cs 1.6 in CAL. he needs to get off his high horse and just go develop war z, no one wants him here.

oh he replied to a comment on a yt video i made. he said that he was, "a CS pro gamer".

I just tuned into his stream. All I heard was talk about him being a "professional cave-diver", and something about his girlfriend and a strapon....

Really shows the +- comparison to DayZ devs. Heh.

• Like 1

Even if you leave that ... person or his "style" aside, I don't think Wa- ... Infestation looks like an interesting game to me. The whole style seems weird compared to DayZ, which seems more "gritty" or in-depth somehow. But that's just my opinion.

Though, gotta admit that him being some kind of PR person for ISS doesn't really help the cause imo.

ROFL! Thats PvP Dog! lolz dident know this guy was so lame...

Edited by cadeudo

Time to do some picking apart magic!

First point I wish to discuss; the use of third-person to spot a target. Sure, we're all guilty of it, but judging from his gameplay from...*spits* WarZ...he only wishes to play third-person due to its ability to see more, instead of immersion. I quote him on this; "as far as an FPS game...it's like a 2." Since when were First Person Shooters solely in third-person?

The second....he's supposedly a 'pro', though I would use this term extremely sparingly. Judging from his behaviour at the start of the above video he knew he was in a hot zone, he knew a player (or, in this case, players) were nearby, he should have been checking his surroundings. The building he was in has only one way in or out. Not once did he check his six, until it was too late...

Thirdly! "...it doesn't make much for a shooter game....because I just unloaded a whole clip!" - DayZ neither is, nor attempts to be, a generic shooter game. It has realistic elements, as it is based off of the leading combat simulator game to date. In a real situation you would not "unload a whole clip" on a single person, especially if ammo was scarce. Is Mr Knives forgetting we're in a zombie apocalypse, here?

Finally. "The PvP in the game is absolute ass" - thankfully, a lovely user already linked a video that happily combats this statement by Mr Knives in relation to this games' PvP versus his own games' PvP combat. Please see: 'Wildcard!'

If I were 'one of them', I'd happily encourage a member of staff to upload a video of WarZ's combat systems. Basically, a parody video of what we've just witnessed. Luckily, however, we're all better people here, wouldn't you say? I mean....WarZ doesn't have HeinZ beans!!

• Like 2

It's just me or it looks like he's using wallhack or other cheat on almost every video?

Edited by Vagnus