Sign in to follow this  
SvU_Saber

Rolling updates...TBA

Rocket,

When do you blokes come back from Xmas break? and when will the community see the next update? Eagerly waiting for some new features. 

PS. KoS fresh spawns is loosing it's luster. lol

• Like 3

Yes stupid software developers on vacation! Always want to celebrate Christmas and new year!

• Like 2

Let him be at his mother at least until New Year has passed. Come one people, hes lived half a planet away from his folks for at least half a year... >>

Edited by Ratiasu
  • Like 1

Rocket,

When do you blokes come back from Xmas break? and when will the community see the next update? Eagerly waiting for some new features. 

PS. KoS fresh spawns is loosing it's luster. lol

Dude, be patient... 2014 will have tons of updates and character wipes. :P

If you can't wait, play on the experimental branch. :/

• Like 1

lol - I want it NOWWWW!!!

I neglected my family over Xmas! I expect the same from the Devs!

• Like 3

Let him be at his mother at least until New Year has passed. Come one people, hes lived half a planet away from his folks for at least half a year... >>

Rocket doesn't have a mother he was created by Bohemia (Weird science style)

• Like 1

Be patient son... Good things come to those who wait.  ;)

Saber 

KoS...R.Neville 

From a guy that only has the day off ON the said holidays and not two god damn weeks. Im calling bullshit on their nonsense. Would of rather had the alpha released after new years then if this were the case.

The next update isn't even going to be that big..just a magnum and I think that combat logging timer thing.

Edited by Craux

From a guy that only has the day off ON the said holidays and not two god damn weeks. Im calling bullshit on their nonsense. Would of rather had the alpha released after new years then if this were the case.

The next update isn't even going to be that big..just a magnum and I think that combat logging timer thing.

Could not have said it better myself!

I ditched work just to play Dayz over Xmas. Cost me $300 in lost wages! I want my DAYZ!   :D

also combat log timers wont change anything this is nothing new its been put in ISS. All it will do is make ppl wait to hop the next server. Maybe slower but it will still be there.

Edited by Deathlove

also combat log timers wont change anything this is nothing new its been put in ISS. All it will do is make ppl wait to hop the next server. Maybe slower but it will still be there.

for the love of god don't even talk about that game here.

It was in the mod. It kinda worked.

for the love of god don't even talk about that game here.

It was in the mod. It kinda worked.

No because a log wont change anything you know this. And even than im just going to wait a little longer to hop. I still wont loose anything from it.

No because a log wont change anything you know this. And even than im just going to wait a little longer to hop. I still wont loose anything from it.

What im saying is, I will have more time to deck your halls before you log out. Beyond that idc what happens next. Its just POOF im out. Also the server hop issue is going to be uh solved with idk a death if its constant or a timer on how many times you can do this over and over.

Edited by Craux

Dude, be patient... 2014 will have tons of updates and character wipes. :P

If you can't wait, play on the experimental branch. :/

Character wipes ? NOO, I was collecting all the ammo and weapons now so I can wait till they make items more rare and be full geared, and watch those bastards fighting over makarov

Edited by Gdaddy22

What im saying is, I will have more time to deck your halls before you log out.

lol no it wont not unless your really close. youd have to rush me in the hopes that i was in the process of logging.

And if im not and i have a gun you might be in trouble unless you got god mode hacks on. Iv shot a person who literally didnt die. Even axed him and he didnt take damage.

Edited by Deathlove

lol no it wont not unless your really close. youd have to rush me in the hopes that i was in the process of logging.

Or you can play the game as intended? With a little thing called skill and tact. 

Or you can play the game as intended? With a little thing called skill and tact. 

Im just saying combat logging wont change it. Ppl will just find another way to get around things if need be.

In order to TRULY combat that there would have to be way less servers to make it harder for ppl. Like no servers under 10 ppl. You would have to force ppl to go to high 100 pop servers.

Edited by Deathlove

A timer to logout along with an in combat timer or a clone left in game for Alt F4 will help Combat logging. Server hopping is to be dealt with differently, so that favourite tactic of the cowards will be shot to shit.

Oi! FCK Tards! this post was about me bitchin about devs being on holidays! not combat logging and shit! stay on topic! 

Stop hijacking my thread with serious and meaningful game conversations!  >:(

Man! the maturity in this place! your all acting like university graduates!

• Like 1

Stop hijacking my thread with serious and meaningful game conversations!  > :(

Man! the maturity in this place! your all acting like university graduates!

LOL that made me smile XD

Could not have said it better myself!

I ditched work just to play Dayz over Xmas. Cost me $300 in lost wages! I want my DAYZ!   :D

That is the most retarded thing I've read today. It's YOUR fault you ditched work. You should be thankful Rocket even makes DayZ Standalone, he could've dropped DayZ after the mod if we wanted to.

That is the most retarded thing I've read today. It's YOUR fault you ditched work. You should be thankful Rocket even makes DayZ Standalone, he could've dropped DayZ after the mod if we wanted to.

WOW even when this obvious people don't get humor... Just WOW

Thanks OP, made me laugh! :D

Edited by phoboss

Marek has said..

"The second week will be much calmer. Most of the team members are going to take a well-deserved vacation week with their families, so please be patient with us for the much slower pace in the coming two weeks. Thanks to all for the incredible support and interest in the game so far. 2014 is going to be an exciting year for DayZ. Merry Christmas."

So most likely January 6th, 2014.

• Like 1