autoloon

ITT: I share my secret loot spot

Thanks for sharing.  I must have missed these buildings. 

I went through about 4 apartment complexes and after only finding a single bottle of disinfectant, I decided to never venture near them again.

This one is really easy to miss! I personally went through Zelenogorsk for the first time and never found the military base there, and ended up getting shot by server hoppers on Green Mountain after 7 hours of seeing not a soul. 

This one is really easy to miss! I personally went through Zelenogorsk for the first time and never found the military base there, and ended up getting shot by server hoppers on Green Mountain after 7 hours of seeing not a soul. 

I *accidentally* stumbled into the military post in Zelenogorsk.  It's where I found my current Mossin :)

But after this info, I may make a trip to your secret loot spot.  

I'm not friends with Ryzoh, I'm not friends with any of these people. Most of them are people that made my life a living hell while running servers for this damn game and my hostility in general reflects my overall DILLIGAF attitude that was spawned from dealing with people like you and them and everyone else in general.

Second of all, you straight up said your "ulterior motive" in your original post. You then go on to defend yourself that you're posting simply to share information with people as if you somehow think that at least 100,000 other people haven't found those buildings long before you and had moved on to greener pastures and/or somewhere further away from the COD noob parade.

And oh look you provided us with a screen shot.

1zl432s.jpg

There you are coming up from the southwest, probably after having spent a few hours randomly murdering people/server hopping for loot in Balota, I'll correct one of my previous statements to say that you are willing to walk ALMOST a klick to fire off your toy gun and feel like a badass, as evidenced by where you are and where you obviously came from.

Something else I'll point out? You're not carrying an axe, cause...you don't need one. I bet your ammo count is an interesting thing to see. Whatcha running on there? 450 rounds of 5.56 ammo loaded into 4 Linked C-Mags? I guess you don't need an axe when you've got that much ammo to burn. Good thing ammunition spawns so commonly right?....RIGHT?

Edited by semipr0

I just went and checked his building that nobody knows about. It was looted from within by a server hopper.

That was totally me. I'm totally framing Doctor Zed for it too.

I'm not friends with Ryzoh, I'm not friends with any of these people. Most of them are people that made my life a living hell while running servers for this damn game and my hostility in general reflects my overall DILLIGAF attitude that was spawned from dealing with people like you and them and everyone else in general.

Second of all, you straight up said your "ulterior motive" in your original post. You then go on to defend yourself that you're posting simply to share information with people as if you somehow think that at least 100,000 other people haven't found those buildings long before you and had moved on to greener pastures and/or somewhere further away from the COD noob parade.

There you are coming up from the southwest, probably after having spent a few hours randomly murdering people/server hopping for loot in Balota, I'll correct one of my previous statements to say that you are willing to walk ALMOST a klick to fire off your toy gun and feel like a badass, as evidenced by where you are and where you obviously came from.

I predicted this response and unfortuantely for you it only clarifies for anyone else reading that you are grasping at straws. 

Are you honestly high? Or have you never seen a server hopper before in your life? 

Server hoppers look like ninja turtles. I do not look like a fucking ninja turtle now, do I? Do I have a helmet on? Do I have a gas mask on? Do I have a hunter pack and a fully modded M4? Where is my fire axe? 

If I had spent several hours murdering people and server hopping, I would not look like such a scrub. You should just stop. 

semipr0 is lying, he is my best friend forever 

Something else I'll point out? You're not carrying an axe, cause...you don't need one. I bet your ammo count is an interesting thing to see. Whatcha running on there? 450 rounds of 5.56 ammo loaded into 4 Linked C-Mags? I guess you don't need an axe when you've got that much ammo to burn. Good thing ammunition spawns so commonly right?....RIGHT?

lv5ol.jpg

34sik3c.jpg

Now, are we done here? 

Note how my hotbar is full of items I do not have. That is because I was robbed and left for dead, but survived. If i was a server hopper, I would have probably combat logged, wouldn't I?

I predicted this response and unfortuantely for you it only clarifies for anyone else reading that you are grasping at straws. 

Are you honestly high? Or have you never seen a server hopper before in your life? 

Server hoppers look like ninja turtles. I do not look like a fucking ninja turtle now, do I? Do I have a helmet on? Do I have a gas mask on? Do I have a hunter pack and a fully modded M4? Where is my fire axe? 

If I had spent several hours murdering people and server hopping, I would not look like such a scrub. You should just stop.

Yeah you responded before my edit. No fireaxe is an easy thing to make a call on, course looking like a scrub is an easy way to bait people into thinking you're friendly when you're actually not. I mean seriously we were doing that two years ago, its not like its a new idea either.

And again I'm not grasping at anything. I'm simply countering your opinion with one that disagrees with you and laughing my ass off every time you respond because you seem to feel that in some weird version of reality that because you think you're right everyone else should shut the fuck up. And thats not how things work sunshine. Am I being a bit of an ass? Oh yes most definitely, but I'm only using a magnifying glass on your own statements here and being a bigger ass than you to try to get you to see the point of it.

Seems to be evading you so far good Doctor. Take two Clueprozine and call me in the morning.

I'll just leave these here for you.

clue.png

• Like 1

Yeah you responded before my edit. No fireaxe is an easy thing to make a call on, course looking like a scrub is an easy way to bait people into thinking you're friendly when you're actually not. I mean seriously we were doing that two years ago, its not like its a new idea either.

And again I'm not grasping at anything. I'm simply countering your opinion with one that disagrees with you and laughing my ass off every time you respond because you seem to feel that in some weird version of reality that because you think you're right everyone else should shut the fuck up. And thats not how things work sunshine. Am I being a bit of an ass? Oh yes most definitely, but I'm only using a magnifying glass on your own statements here and being a bigger ass than you to try to get you to see the point of it.

Seems to be evading you so far good Doctor. Take two Clueprozine and call me in the morning.

I'll just leave these here for you.

clue.png

Oh I do not think I am right, I know I am right and that you are wrong because how I play the game and what you claim to know about it are oceans apart. You can laugh your ass off all you want and sit in judgment of everyone from your lonely bush. In the end it will only hurt you because no one will like you or want to be around you. 

To sum up my position:

1. There are some awesome places in DayZ that not many people know about.

2. One such place is in the Cherno apartments near Balota.

3. It would be nice to see some action there, and maybe a bit less focus on Balota in general.

To sum up your position:

1. OP is a frankenface wanna be badass. 

2. OP is a server hopper

3. OP disguises himself as a not very geared player to hide the fact that he is a server hopper.

you guys are fucking nerds arguing over a video game... i just got home from the gym and my girlfriend is sucking me off as i type this.. and what are you guys doing? arguing with some poor guy who posted a loot location in a video game to help people

In the end it will only hurt you because no one will like you or want to be around you. 

Man the day I have to care about this kind of thing is the day I chew a bullet and check out.

Let me correct your list from your position.

1.) There are some awesome places in DayZ that noobs don't know about cause they don't know what the hell was there and what wasn't pre-SA. Most veterans of the mod know Chernarus upside down and backwards and they can not just tell you whats new...they can tell you whats no longer there too.

2.) Another such place is OH PRETTY MUCH EVERYWHERE YOU JUST GOTTA GO LOOK. Hell, theres new stuff EVERYWHERE...I should know...I've walked all over the damn map and seen just about all of it.

3.) Anything that puts less focus on Balota is awesome, unfortunately its where most people, like you, tend to go for the low hanging fruit. Did ya know theres a military base north of the North East Airfield? I bet that you didn't. I'm not going to tell you where it is though.

Far as my assumptions go, I've already explained what my point is.

you guys are fucking nerds arguing over a video game... i just got home from the gym and my girlfriend is sucking me off as i type this.. and what are you guys doing? arguing with some poor guy who posted a loot location in a video game to help people

Meanwhile in the Secret Life of Walter Mitty...

well this thread got outta hand..

Been to the flats myself and had many a fire fight there.  

Its a great place for gear n stuff but very high risk, 

sry but you won't be doing much surviving with that attitude towards PvP. You can turn your nose up and say 'next' like a smug loser but I'll bet your rifle will be as useless as your can opener when someone decides to take both from you. 

mad cuz tryhard

Edited by ryzoh

Meanwhile in the not so secret life of an internet faggot...

stfu semen0 , listen pal you know what I do for a living? I run a hospital, that's right, I own a hospital. Me and my staff help thousands of people a week while you sit on the computer and bitch at people online cus your a fucking nerd with nothing better to do. achieve something in life before to you talk a man of my status. Recoil out

Meanwhile in the not so secret life of an internet faggot...

stfu semen0 , listen pal you know what I do for a living? I run a hospital, that's right, I own a hospital. Me and my staff help thousands of people a week while you sit on the computer and bitch at people online cus your a fucking nerd with nothing better to do. achieve something in life before to you talk a man of my status. Recoil out

Hahahahaha.

I'm just happy that someone finally made a movie about that short story so I could use it as a forum reference. Far as what you do for a living...I could really give a rats ass Burger King. Who you're fucking, how much money you're making and what you're sticking up your ass for fun and profit is none of my concern and never will be. You could be Nelson Rockefeller and I'd still think you were hilarious.

• Like 3

yea i know you dont give a shit what i do for a living, you dont want anyone whos successful talking to you cus it makes you jealous. I make roughly 56k a week, I could practically buy you if we both lived in a third world country, and i probably would and id feed you powdered milk once or twice a week as you were locked in a basement just to set your pussy ass straight. you need a father figure kid. I get sucked off about 18 times a week too, so thats over twice a day.

It does spawn all over the place tbh... Just not at Balota. I often get 200+ rounds simply from checking NWAF once on a server with about 20 people. Crazy how few people show up there now. Should nerf Balota....

yea i know you dont give a shit what i do for a living, you dont want anyone whos successful talking to you cus it makes you jealous. I make roughly 56k a week, I could practically buy you if we both lived in a third world country, and i probably would and id feed you powdered milk once or twice a week as you were locked in a basement just to set your pussy ass straight. you need a father figure kid. I get sucked off about 18 times a week too, so thats over twice a day.

Are you still talking? You're supposed to be getting a blowjob right about now by your own schedule there...where I come from down here in the real world those can take awhile...yanno, unless you're kinda quick at the trigger or something which I can be an issue for guys with narcissistic personality disorder....or so I've read, I'm sure one of the doctors that kisses your ass on a daily basis can help you with that though.

Edited by semipr0

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the last time this guy saw a tit was when he was breastfed at age 13 by his mom and the last time someone touched his penis was when his mom changed his diaper last week.

"lies make baby jesus cry"

i have no trouble maintaining an erection and lasting... if you add up 2 x 365 (days in a year) and multiply that by 40 ive been sucked off 525600 times approximately.. so trust me your dick gets a bit desensitized by then unlike you. Im 52 btw, i started getting sucked off at age 12 about from this highschool girl i knew. anyway asshole i think you're the one with a personality disorder considering you're bitching a guys trying to help people online

i have no trouble maintaining an erection and lasting... if you add up 2 x 365 (days in a year) and multiply that by 40 ive been sucked off 525600 times approximately.. so trust me your dick gets a bit desensitized by then unlike you. Im 52 btw, i started getting sucked off at age 12 about from this highschool girl i knew. anyway asshole i think you're the one with a personality disorder considering you're bitching a guys trying to help people online

Well speaking of personality disorders...I thought I might point out that its rather convenient that the guy that I was "bitching" at disappeared and some account registered with a total of 4 posts, all coming at me is spending its time defending said individual and doing so by making wild claims of sexual and financial competence as some kind of personal qualification of superiority.

Actually I don't think I have to point anything else out do I? I shouldn't have to...not if you're as smart and awesome as you seem to think you are.

clue.png

Looks like you took the blue pill.

Edited by semipr0

Huh.

InternetToughGuy2.gif