BRDominik

Server Abuse w/ Proof

I do have read the pinned topic, but I'm not going to take all my damn time to report the server to each GSP, since this is not my job.

As I was entering one of the servers with low pop to meet my friends in Balota I stumbled into this server: http://i.imgur.com/TAJezoF.jpg

Note that there are 3 players on the server. As I entered and was walking out of the tent, I was kicked: http://i.imgur.com/DYOJTmj.jpg

Sooo, I though that the admin might have been configuring the server and etc, but no that 3 people were still in the game and everytime I tried to enter I was kicked: http://i.imgur.com/18eaKMP.jpg (Dif pic from the above)

I might upload a video showing the kick, but as you can see this is not a private hive, since the server says that and I do have my gear.

EDIT: Video proof: http://youtu.be/iPjVBC-0sik (Still uploading)

Edited by BRDominik

I do have read the pinned topic, but I'm not going to take all my damn time to report the server to each GSP, since this is not my job.

I understand that it's a bit of a bother, but I'm afraid it isn't anybody else's job either.

If you really want something done about this, you ought to report it to the GSP's.

If you are just venting it is understandable, but it won't change anything.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 4

Admin abuse report by a loot farming server hopper.

Classy.

I was a server hopper in the mod, but not on SA. I mostly stay at servers with full people, and only go to low to be able to relocate to my friends area.

I understand that it's a bit of a bother, but I'm afraid it isn't anybody else's job either.

If you really want something done about this, you ought to report it to the GSP's.

If you are just venting it is understandable, but it won't change anything.

I totally understand that, I was going to do so, but in some GSP I wasn't able to find the proper area to report them, which took me some time. So I posted this here, to someone that might want to do something about it that knows better then me.

If there was a guide with links showing the exact areas to report I would have done so.

Have you checked my first paragraph?

If there was a guide with links showing the exact areas to report I would have done so.

You are right, that would be a good thing to have. I'll see if I can figure it out, then I'll add it to the sticky.

You are right, that would be a good thing to have. I'll see if I can figure it out, then I'll add it to the sticky.

Thank you, that is going to be neat, and help lots of people like me.

If it helps, I do know that Vilayer abuse report is per email: Abuse@vilayer.com

Edited by BRDominik
  • Like 1

Thank you, that is going to be neat, and help lots of people like me.

If it helps, I do know that Vilayer abuse report is per email: Abuse@vilayer.com

Thanks, that helps. After looked into it I can see why you couldn't be bothered.

Hnnng!

Multiplay, why are you being coy?

EDIT: Apart from Vilayer, they are all being coy. I'll pester them with emails.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2

Tadaa. Updated sticky with server info. Well, some of it.

• Like 1

is there a Way to Host a Server with the Game itself?
Today i noticed a lot of Servers with 1 to 5 Player Slots and some with Password Protection (most Hosted by Multiplay), some Servers were even runing on Root or dedicated Servers not owned by Gameserver Companys which indicates that the Dedicated Server Files leaked out.

I almost didn't believe my eyes when i even saw a 124 Player Server?!