GASMASKEDBANDIT

FEATURES YOU THINK SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED

There should be more features to survive like choping wood for a campfire cook etc. But probably its already in work. Didnt read the news yet. 

It would be great as well if you can build something like a small tent or a fortress with wood with friends. But that are only my ideas. I think they doing great work let#s see :)

There should be more features to survive like choping wood for a campfire cook etc. But probably its already in work. Didnt read the news yet. 

It would be great as well if you can build something like a small tent or a fortress with wood with friends. But that are only my ideas. I think they doing great work let#s see :)

as of the mod, all the things you listed will be implemented.

Rocket launchee from quake!

No but seriously, i would like to see more endgame goals, like base building if ghosting is solved. Like in the wasteland mod maybe, but with more base models. And maybe the ones that dont break the legs of everyone around you.

And barbed wire that actually hurts you

Edited by Tegla

I was thinking about Face Pain to match all of the military clothing etc. But that at later stage.

less caps in titles?

• Like 1

Yeah, I would really like DayZ SA to implement many features which Epoch Mod has, especially the creation of buildings & bases. However, I don't like how you can buy cars and stuff thats totally unrealistic.

I don't think players should always spawn on the coast. It makes it pretty predictable where the majority of players are going to be. Maybe after a certain amount of total dayz playtime has passed, you will be spawned at locations anywhere on the map.

I would also like to see some sort of help with identifying your friends and team mates when in a large group. It is frustrating to say the least and I have already been killed by people who I thought were from my group. A close range 50 - 100m indicator would be great, for people in the group/faction you have created.

And lastly, It would be great to see some more motivation for people to stay indoors.

* temperature drops from day to night

* weather conditions

* higher zombie activity at night, perhaps more/faster zombies that actively roam instead of standing still and waiting for you to agro them.

* usable things inside buildings that allow crafting/make crafting results easier/better. Using a cooking stove for example, or sleeping in a bed.

Poisoning food/drinks and putting them back for people to loot.

Ability to use those needles to inject poisons in fresh fruits and food can.

Traps.

I don't think players should always spawn on the coast. It makes it pretty predictable where the majority of players are going to be. Maybe after a certain amount of total dayz playtime has passed, you will be spawned at locations anywhere on the map.

Nope. It will turn game into call of duty. Saw it before when players could choose spawn zone in mod.

Nope. It will turn game into call of duty. Saw it before when players could choose spawn zone in mod.

Indeed, I didn't like the choose spawn zone either. Maybe if you were playing with friends, you could join a party and spawn together? Or the creation of clans and parties would be awesome especially if you could choose your clan logo and etc but that's a long way away from ALPHA haha.

Diarrhea, shitting, pissing and spitting. Thank you. Also feature to replace Vitamin bottle pills with laxative pills.

Edited by raynor009

Barricading like door and windows so if you like chop down some wood and find stuff like nails or something else, after that you can barricade doors or windows so zombies cant ener, but still it can be derstoyd with and axe or other tools and by zombies

Barricading like door and windows so if you like chop down some wood and find stuff like nails or something else, after that you can barricade doors or windows so zombies cant ener, but still it can be derstoyd with and axe or other tools and by zombies

Yeah, that's a cool idea. Door locks is a cool idea, lock people inside a building :L

He didn't say you get to choose where you spawn, just random spawning on the map, but away from coast. I know I have already spawned in SA away from the coast at one city up north. It certainly makes it fun and more difficult to figure out where you are for sure.

Modular back pack. So I can attach a few med kits or magazine pouches to the outside of it, like the molle webbing packs that are everywhere today.

Random Spawns AWAY from the coast, small towns in the middle or NE side of the map etc.

Agriculture - Farming or scavenging in the woods even for berries, nuts, mushrooms

Ability to repair or craft or upgrade items (Base Ball Bat + Rail Road Spikes = Pain Stick)

Fishing and Hunting

Some sort of storage system either tents, lock boxes (which could have the option to be buried), trunks, etc.

Less military structures, even less than the mod

Construction, either for building a secure camp, underground bunker, modifying of structures such as barricading buildings or securing doors that are always open

Larger map (just a personal request), like Arma3 Altis sized, Ive played DZmod for a long time, and have pretty much seen all there is to see on chernarus, a new map would make the game exciting once again

Agriculture - Farming or scavenging in the woods even for berries, nuts, mushrooms

Ability to repair or craft or upgrade items (Base Ball Bat + Rail Road Spikes = Pain Stick)

Fishing and Hunting

Some sort of storage system either tents, lock boxes (which could have the option to be buried), trunks, etc.

Construction, either for building a secure camp, underground bunker, modifying of structures such as barricading buildings or securing doors that are always open

Larger map (just a personal request), like Arma3 Altis sized, Ive played DZmod for a long time, and have pretty much seen all there is to see on chernarus, a new map would make the game exciting once again

All of that is expected to get implemented at some point.

I think once they have hunting for food implemented, they should add cannibalism.  You would have to cook the meat and only certain portions would be eatable.  If the person was sick, their disease transfers.  People that were not starving or thirsty would have higher meat yield than those who were starving and/or sick.  I know many of you will probably think that is F'd up, but I think it adds another level of depth to the game.  Also can you imagine the fun of giving someone food only to tell them that they are eating another player? :o

I think once they have hunting for food implemented, they should add cannibalism.  You would have to cook the meat and only certain portions would be eatable.  If the person was sick, their disease transfers.  People that were not starving or thirsty would have higher meat yield than those who were starving and/or sick.  I know many of you will probably think that is F'd up, but I think it adds another level of depth to the game.  Also can you imagine the fun of giving someone food only to tell them that they are eating another player? :o

That's the most sick, demented and twisted idea I've ever read on any game forum, let alone this game forum.  That is so messed up beyond measure, you are a sick individual for even coming up with such a thing.

And I love it :)

I can't give out any more beans today, please accept my "thought beans".