Sign in to follow this  
NicoBaloira1357

The new north

Yo guys, you were wrong. Bin Laden ain't dead

I'm Bin Layin

Layin low

Look on DayZ DB map behind NEAF. Looks like we have an elecktro-size city in the making, possibly with apartments.

I went to NWAF once not long after SA launched. I haven't been back. The coast is where all the people are, and you need people if you're going to make sacrifices to the death god. 

Stop shooting the tourists you a**hole

...can I hand cuff them and force them to drink disinfectant spray?

The north will be awesome and enlarge the playable map a lot. Beside the new roads there are also railroads leading from the new station and bus terminal ( awesomwe) the whole way down to Guba ( and from there to Kamenka). I guess we will see at least one big city and a lot of smaller places ( bases , farms and factories)...maybe we will even see new structures like a shopping mall or a football stadium ( one can dream)

...can I hand cuff them and force them to drink disinfectant spray?

You don't need to hand cuff them, just convince them to stand still.

We tell people we are friendly and take them to a well, then tell them they can get an infection from the well and I need to give them some disinfectant to protect them. 

Amazing how well it works. 

You can do all kinds of things to people if they think you're friendly and they're knelt down drinking from a well. Or as we call it, an "altar of hell."

Once they've drunk the windex, its pretty much a death sentence even if they change servers. We consider any successful windex administration to be a sacrifice to the death god. 

We usually wait for them to throw up once before we axe or shoot them if they stick around. 

Edited by HellCaptain