Sarg_Scorpio

Want DayZ (swap for BF4)

Hey Guys, Been looking at DayZ and really want to give it a go :)

I have a 2nd BF4 account (base game only) im willing to give if someone wants to gift me DayZ on steam?

Add me on steam if intrested: Sarg_Scorpio

Cheers guys :)

• Like 1

Lol not worth it at all.

BF4, a shitty, buggy broken linear FPS published the money whores themselves, EA.... For a legendary, amazing, open world zombie simulator in ALPHA which is still better than most of today's "Triple A" titles, developed and published by a company who cares more about the consumer than money.

I'm good, thanks.

• Like 3

This violates Origin's ToS, thus violating DayZ's forum ToS

hardly lol as i got it from anther player to start with and EA support helped me change everything over....

its a offer if anyone is intrested in BF4 that doesnt have it yet. It worth it if someone wants a cheap copy of the base game.

• Like 1

BF4, a shitty, buggy broken linear FPS published the money whores themselves, EA.... For a legendary, amazing, open world zombie simulator in ALPHA which is still better than most of today's "Triple A" titles, developed and published by a company who cares more about the consumer than money.

I'm good, thanks.

Bf4 is totaly difrent, and yea i aint arguing the fact about BF4 has had its issues and bugs, (altho alot of them now are fixed) BF4 is much more amazing in game that this due to actually being a battlefield. But i would like to try this sort of game too.. Again if you arent intrested cool.. move along :) this is IF someone is intrested the offer is there for them :)

Brokenfield 4 for DayZ.

Sit-on-the-roof-and-spam-explosives-everywhere-simulator for Walking-Simulator

w0t

Edited by Guest

Indeed, is broken-field 4

But, it is fun nevertheless.

If you were going to buy it you are saving about forty bux :)