Sign in to follow this  
mrlaxx

Loot spawning

I know loot spawns are currently off (which is a pain in the ass tbh), fully geared (archieved in a full daytime server lol o.o) I went to a night time server to grab ammo for my m4 as another guy looting the server approached with an m4, I axed him a question and started looting him as fast as I could, in this period of time (about 10s max, cycling throught whatever wasn't ruined by my axe), another guy magically spawned right on top of the guy I just killed and shot me.

So now I have the option, respawn till I get a Balota spawn and loot another nighttime server? All this combatlogging or server hopping for some loot is starting to become annoying and lame (and yeah, I took part of this because I couldn't find ammo in the daytime server).

Is there an eta on when loot spawns will be implemented and some cooldown on server hopping? 9 out of 10 fights I find myself fighting guys, who log to another server to pick a better position and then log back in having a huge advantage over you... it's just a game killer atm, don't get me wrong.. it's not the game nor Rocket/DayZ development teams fault, it's alpha and people abusing the lack of features. A cooldown of a few minutes when serverhopping would be very welcoming.. imo