EMcG

I Cannot Die!!!

Hello all,

This is my first post and I could not find a thread with my answer so I thought I'd start new. 

I cannot die!! My screen is almost completely grey meaning I can hardly see anything and my character complains about loss of blood/hunger every second but the respawn button is still greyed out.

What to do?! 

cheers

Hello all,

This is my first post and I could not find a thread with my answer so I thought I'd start new. 

I cannot die!! My screen is almost completely grey meaning I can hardly see anything and my character complains about loss of blood/hunger every second but the respawn button is still greyed out.

What to do?! 

cheers

Hey bro!

Right, a few things to try:

1. Open the inventory and identify what's wrong. Are you sick? Hungry? Thirsty? Low on blood? All of the above?

2. If you're sick, you need antibiotics or charcoal tablets, depending on the illness. You need to take these regularly with water, a single dose wont cure you (unless you've got "man flu"). Thirst and hunger are obvious, but remember that you need to eat/drink up to 15 times to fill your stomach, and that you spawn dying of thirst. For low blood, you'll need either blood of your own type or saline, and an IV starter kit.

3. If you really want to commit hari-kiri, there's a few ways to do so:

- Find a zombie to befriend

- Take some blood that isn't yours

- Drink something that's not edible (disinfectent is a good choice)

- Use a syringe to drain your own blood

- Fall from a great height

- Eat rotten food (eat lots of it!)

- Swim out to sea and get hypothermia (actually not sure if cold is in yet)

:)

MB

Edited by MusterBuster

well, my tip for "cannot die" is dont let your blood goes down to the value "0" 

If you suffered blood loss to the point where everything is gray scale but have no conditions going on you need to get to regnerating blood, find a saline bag, or get a blood trans.

Regenerating blood from being well fed is tricky as just pounding a canteen down and eating beans won't get things going.  

Or like the other poster said find a zombie to get eaten by.  Better yet find another player to off put you out of your misery if you feel that is the way you want to go.  I came across a guy with broken legs who pleaded for me to kill him if I couldn't fix his legs so I busted out old fireman axe and lopped his head off.

HI there...Welcome to the community

Do what they say...and check some threads or the wiki to get info about the health system,.. 

Have fun out there...

Fing a zed and let him attack you and the respawn option will become active. Probably wait till your down before it lights up. Confirmed working.