IIIBYRDIII

Combat logging

Ok, so after 100+ hours of playing Standalone I've noticed a few things that would make the game much more enjoyable and at the same time more realistic.

When you kill another player and they combat log while you're trying to loot their body it's frustrating to say the least. A lot of people including myself find themselves hopping from server to server hoping to find an area (most likely Balota tents/airfield) trying to reacquire the items they have lost only to run across another player doing the same. At this point you notice they have looted 3/.4 the items in the area that are usable and you know if you kill them all is lost until the server resets. This is frustrating to say the least. You have to attempt to capture them and most of the time you won't have handcuffs to restrain them and/or they will not surrender.

What I'm suggesting is that once a player is dead that their body lie how it hit the ground for at least 10 minutes, giving other players a chance to aquire the loot off of that said player. This won't stop the server hopping/mass looting runs but it will ease the strain. I kid you not with a squad of myself and seven others were in combat for over 2 hours last night and failed because we ran out of ammo from lack of people to loot.

Who else feels that combat logging should not make it where the body vanishes instantly and should have an idle period where it can be ravaged?

Had you done ANY research at all, you would know that bodies are not suppose to disappear.

Also, alpha.

• Like 2

Had you done ANY research at all, you would know that bodies are not suppose to disappear.

Also, alpha.

Also, search function.

a lot of things on this game is not working cuz its a ALPHA

but im pretty sure that the search function is working just fine.