Sign in to follow this  
rooniedoo

My character won't die [Bug?]

It's strange, these two friendly guys came up to me in the hanger, I wanted to respawn so I told them to hit me in the head with their weapons....so they did. But... I didn't die. I was bleeding from everywhere and I also alt-tabbed for an hour while bleeding. But my character just clinged on to life.

It was strange. I'm still alive after I ate a rotten kiwi too.

You are the messiah :o

PRAISE ME I AM THE MESSIAH

I SURVIVED A ROTTEN KIWI.

• Like 1

I had this happen on one of my early lifes after SA came out. I was at Balota and guy was chasing me with baseball bat, hit me multiple times, I was bleeding and lost a ton of blood so could barely see. Eventually he gave up and left, but at that point I wanted to die because I couldnt see a thing except gray blobs. Had to find a zombie to kill me.

You are the chosen one. You are meant to save the freshspawns getting killed by evil evil bandits.

Hacker. Reported.

OMG NO IT WAS MY BROTHERS FRIEND THAT GOT ON MY COMPUTER AND INSTALLED HACKS.

• Like 1

Happened to me lol, but the next day I was hit table again lol and died. Deep. I don't think this is any sort of hacking but merely a bug or netcode error.

I like how for your location you had to put upstate NY because whenever you say that you're from NY people just assume NY city most of the time.