TimM1983

Actual valid map for Balota airfield ?

Is there currently a good map for the airfield ? My whole group is running around like chickens and with a map I could give everyone a purpose.

I used google for 10 minutes but everything I got is to small or far different from the Standalone map.

Thanks in advance

dayzdb.com..

Enjoy camping fresh spawns in Balota with a group of geared friends, asshole.

Edited by Max Planck
Not nice.
  • Like 1

If you need a map of an airfield, you'll have a helluvan adventure through the rest of Chernarus.

• Like 1

dayzdb.com..

Enjoy camping fresh spawns in Balota with a group of geared friends, asshole.

I will report you, saw already people banned for that. Actually we coming from the woods and approach other groups. We never camp.

when i google "dayz map" the first link is one of the best......

ur sure ur not using bing or something like that?

http://dayzdb.com/map#4.118.089

Great, never tested that. I was always looking through the image search. I got everything I want thanks.

I will report you, saw already people banned for that. Actually we coming from the woods and approach other groups. We never camp.

Report me all you like. People who go to Balota airstrip to shoot at under-geared players are assholes. Have fun though, whatever gets your rocks off.

Report me all you like. People who go to Balota airstrip to shoot at under-geared players are assholes. Have fun though, whatever gets your rocks off.

I just told you we approach other groups. Yesterday we had four fights, three fights of them vs full geared people and we ended up losing 3 people. You are full of negativity and probably one of the reason why people go nuts over everyone here.