BlastHard

serious disappointement

hi all

i m seriously disappointed by the game,standalone was announced so long ago,saying they were waiting to give us something good and ready to play,i expected that even in alpha pre release it would be better.

i m use to play this sort of game but there s nothing to do in this one,this game will not last long.

i explain:

after 15min of gameplay,i ve got food water and a m4 fully loaded.so what to do next ?med suplly,15min after i have 3 saline bag,alcool,antibiotic.

so now what to do?

lets go pvp,i go to balota (20min walking),i kill one,i kill two (that i cant loot),i m killed (10min)

so what next? i do the same thing again...very boring!!!

it seriously took 1 year to do this game?on map that yet exist,with useless zombi dying 2sec after being hit,with no recoil at all?no vehicule?no ranking?no skill tree?no crafting?no phyx destruction?no tesslation?no grouping feature?no loot spawning?no zombi spawning?no ranking?

i feel like there s no purpose in there,its very bad for the game,noone will play1 year on this!!

second deception is the quality of the video feature,trees look like in bbc2,buildings are ugly (exept industrial ones).

in my opinion u dont need to patch it,u need to restart it from the beginning,and start first by finding something to make a point for people to play it.

• Like 2

You really did miss the yelling of half the forum and Rocket himself that the game at this stage is meant for bugfixing, not actual playing. Sorry for shocking your world.

• Like 21

did you even read the 20000 warnings it threw you?

and if you did at least a tinsy bit of research, you'd know that this actually IS a restart in development.

thus being the reason why it's still in this very early stage.

Edited by Azrail
  • Like 7

Yeah, aha, yes, yeah, yes. I feel you brother.

It's not like you've been warned by Rocket himself that you shouldn't buy it yet...

It states a couple of places on the Steam page that it is an ALPHER!

Edited by narkoman14

hi all

i m seriously disappointed by the game,standalone was announced so long ago,saying they were waiting to give us something good and ready to play,i expected that even in alpha pre release it would be better.

i m use to play this sort of game but there s nothing to do in this one,this game will not last long.

i explain:

after 15min of gameplay,i ve got food water and a m4 fully loaded.so what to do next ?med suplly,15min after i have 3 saline bag,alcool,antibiotic.

so now what to do?

lets go pvp,i go to balota (20min walking),i kill one,i kill two (that i cant loot),i m killed (10min)

it seriously took 1 year to do this game?on map that yet exist,with useless zombi dying 2sec after being hit,with no recoil at all?no vehicule?no ranking?no skill tree?no crafting?no phyx destruction?no tesslation?no grouping feature?no loot spawning?no zombi spawning?no ranking?

i feel like there s no purpose in there,its very bad for the game,noone will play1 year on this!!

second deception is the quality of the video feature,trees look like in bbc2,buildings are ugly (exept industrial ones).

in my opinion u dont need to patch it,u need to restart it from the beginning,and start first by finding something to make a point for people to play it.

YODAMTROLL !

The game needs to be polished. I am not a developer but I imagine that they did the best they could with the time they had. Currently the game isn't perfect. They admit that. But it is at a phase where the community can be extremely helpful during the last phases of development. 

The game is playable. You can have fun. People are having fun despite the problems. You should not have bought they game if you did not want to exploit the game and find problems/glitches. 

I wouldn't worry. You bought the game. It will be something you will be happy playing in the foreseeable future. Maybe you will even get some benefits for buying the game early. (not confirmed)

Was too initially, Although i learn the terminology of alpha ;)

Most of the biggest faults will be fixed within a couple of weeks

"Don't worry be happy" :D

• Like 1

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

Dont even reply to him.

He is clearly trolling us all.

The game is a damn Alpha, Rocket said it, all the other Devs said it, the community knows it...damn I believe even the NSA knows it.

If you are not happy with the Alpha being an Alpha, you are clearly wrong here.

/close

I seemed to have beat this horse into a bloody pulp... Umm, Alpha and not all features are in the game at this point in time. Must be patient.

Edited by R.Neville

He is clearly trolling us all.

The game is a damn Alpha, Rocket said it, all the other Devs said it, the community knows it...damn I believe even the NSA knows it.

If you are not happy with the Alpha being an Alpha, you are clearly wrong here.

/close

pssst!

please cease to scare away my trolls, will you!

them take time and dedication to tame -.-

Edited by Azrail

oh guy s i m not trolling u!!

i m very use to play shitty alpha version,or crappy mods.

my point is not to critic bugs or small thing around,i mean when u play bf4 u try to make many frag and target for ur team,when u play warz u grow ur gi and skill tree,when u play gw2,u work ur stuff and craft, accomplish event.

here ,there s no point at all ,it s huge!!i never saw that.

u all defend the game like fanboys,i can t understand it,something really deep need to be done or this game wont be what he could be.

i will not be enought to correct zombi bug,or implement a new disease that can kill u before u die of being bored.

Edited by BlastHard

[...]

here ,there s no point at all ,it s huge!!i never saw that.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/156129-confirmed-upcoming-features-for-dayz/

And that's just the ones that are confirmed. This game being in Alpha meant that there is technically just the very basic content to survive. Wait a year and try again.

Snipped stupid rant

First off. I play the game for exactly the reasons you state as boring. I enjoy it since its a challenge.

Secondly, LEARN TO READ! YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED quote rocket! 

Thirdly THIS IS MEANT FOR BUG FIXING PURPOSES! SHIT IS EASY TO GET AND EASY TO LOSE STOP QQ.

I will admit that there is error yes. But understand what stage the game is in before you bitch one here. We have a search function here aswell. Meaning you can easily find information on here. ESP regarding your post/topic/to stupid to uninstall

EDIT:

Stuff to do in Dayz, gear up, make a camp, kill people or get killed. Roleplay and so on.

GW2 stuff to do reference.. Seriously this isnt a quest game. Warz is shit (former fanboy myself), wake up and smell the roses. What to do in DayZ is wtf ever you want!

Edited by FroztyReaper

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/156129-confirmed-upcoming-features-for-dayz/

And that's just the ones that are confirmed. This game being in Alpha meant that there is technically just the very basic content to survive. Wait a year and try again.

u guy s are trolling me,u dont even read,u cut/paste ur prewritten answers that have nothing to do with what i m talking about.

u guy s are trolling me,u dont even read,u cut/paste ur prewritten answers that have nothing to do with what i m talking about.

You talk about lack of content, they are WORKING on that right now. You either don't mean what you wrote in the first post or you are...

Oh, you are really trolling. x.x

"More Zombies": Meaning that you have a hard time looting, that extends the game time!

"Respawning Zombies & Loot": see above

"Animals & Hunting": More things to do in the woods...

"Cooking & Gathering Resources": More things to do anywhere, anytime...

Edited by ClassifyLP

i explain:

so now what to do?

unfortunately by reading these lines i can see you've wasted (so far) your money and are at the same time to no use for BI to enhance/help to fix the game or give any feedback at all.

really step back a bit and think about that way:

ok this is alpha, what do I want from this game? how do I want this game to look like and feel like? play the game again and keep this things in mind. go to the bugtracker, use it! go the suggestion sub-forums, use them! Try it just once, you'll see this whole thing in a different light.

edit: and another thing, this is an MMO. like any other MMO game out there you'll have to embrace the idea of serious trade-offs compared to single player games.

Edited by joe_mcentire

Warz is shit (former fanboy myself), wake up and smell the roses. What to do in DayZ is wtf ever you want!

i bet u were saying same things about warz when i was saying on the forum that they were scamming us,here they are not scamming us,they just making a huge mistake thinking that we will find ourself a point to play the game,game is huge,feature will be huge,but there s no point.

by the way u ve been reported for quoted something i never said and calling me stupid for no reason.

wait i should of stopped and been bored after 15 minutes ... damnit i'm so stupid obviously i haven't enjoyed my 80 hours game time so far and i didn't even realize! thanks for letting me know i wasn't enjoying myself brosef!

Man can you really blame him. My character just dies for no reason all the time. There is no waking up from knockout unless someone does it for you....zombies and players in the floors and walls, insane lag, no real functions or content, garbage sounds, I hope to God they don't fuck this up.

hi all

[lot of stuff ]

Hi, 

I cant wait till you release your zombie surival game seeing you know allot of stuff!

Bye.

• Like 1

Man can you really blame him. My character just dies for no reason all the time. There is no waking up from knockout unless someone does it for you....zombies and players in the floors and walls, insane lag, no real functions or content, garbage sounds, I hope to God they don't fuck this up.

Silly, of course we can blame him the game came with 100 million warnings and a prompt by dean himself saying do not buy this game he also tweeted about not buying this game all the warnings and advice says 'do not buy this game its broken and buggy and incomplete' anyone paying for it now and complaining about it well... logic ain't logic sometimes i guess

you are cleary not understanding the sense of an ALPHA!

the alpha contains around 10% of the content DayZ will have when its later in the development.

Look at Minecraft. It started with nothing, grew far and big and its still growing.

Same with DayZ. The mod started small and now its epic!

This DayZ Standalone Alpha is not for your enjoyment. Well, you can enjoy it since you are allowed to play while they are adding content. (the best part of a game is imo the time when they slowly add all the features and you can see the game grow live)

Its to fix and find bugs while the game is growing.

You are not even in the position to say there is no content, because in fact, you cant test the content yet! Its not in yet!

They didnt add it yet.

They didnt implement the features they want to put in yet.

Rocket didnt say "dont buy the alpha just because you heard DayZ mod was cool" for no reason!

Edited by =GS=Quobble
  • Like 1