Sign in to follow this  
cejita

the most intense moment in day z so far

hi guys i want to show you the most intense moment i have in this game so far meaby it wasnt so good but for more that 1 hour i was shakeing and really nervous, i hope you guys like it i spend a lot of time editing this video whit comentary in inglish so you guys could understand what was happening and deleting the boring parts 

and one more time forgive my inglish 

• Like 3

Yes, probs for at least adding subs :)

• Like 1

Do you even get something from your kills? because usually all gear and equipment is destroyed after bullet hit target in other part then head

Do you even get something from your kills? because usually all gear and equipment is destroyed after bullet hit target in other part then head

yes meaby not to much but ammo or meaby food and water at one point i was starving, the guy who kill my friend had tons of 60 rouns mags medicine and even 1 desfribilator i am glad that you guys like this video  :D

I don't like this video. Is this COD or what do you think? Camping around Balota... Saving dead body of friend to he can come back and loot his own body? How is this a zombie survival game? This is only about guns and killing and fghting action.

This is not the meaning of dayz in my opinion. But at least you had fun, so it's fine for you.

Just my personal opinion.

I don't like this video. Is this COD or what do you think? Camping around Balota... Saving dead body of friend to he can come back and loot his own body? How is this a zombie survival game? This is only about guns and killing and fghting action.

This is not the meaning of dayz in my opinion. But at least you had fun, so it's fine for you.

Just my personal opinion.

so you are telling me that i should leave my friends body full of weapons just there like a christmas gift to the guy who kill my friend ? if i wanted to loot a weapon for my friend i could server hop in balota  i was camping his dead body because i know that this guys will try to take the gear my friend andd i dont like to server hop so he respawn and come back to because he was close and he want to have his revenge 

I would take revenge for killing my friend and wait for the bastard to try loot his body.

But I don't like looting your own body. That's just to unrealistic and makes death not to important.

I also dislike the "respawn". Normally if I die, that character is dead for me, there is no respawn. It's permanent death like in real life.

I often quit the game then and if I feel like playing dayz again, I start with a completely new character, a new life, a new story.

Respawning instantly, rushing to your dead body and get your loot back is so imersion breaking and should be disabled in my opinion. Death must mean death.

I would take revenge for killing my friend and wait for the bastard to try loot his body.

But I don't like looting your own body. That's just to unrealistic and makes death not to important.

I also dislike the "respawn". Normally if I die, that character is dead for me, there is no respawn. It's permanent death like in real life.

I often quit the game then and if I feel like playing dayz again, I start with a completely new character, a new life, a new story.

Respawning instantly, rushing to your dead body and get your loot back is so imersion breaking and should be disabled in my opinion. Death must mean death.

Then this is something for you, http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159095-falcon-dayz-standalone-roleplayrealism-server/

• Like 1

yes that is perfect but when you change server your body disapear and we hate when we have a gun fight and the guy just disconect and we cant take his gear so we respawn and leave our body there to the guy who kill us its the best i think thats why we dont change server 

well, killing everything around is his way of surviving zombie apocalypse

i change  :)  i am not killing unarmed guys now